Mkpokecc's Collection!

AHHHHH!!! HOLOGRAPHIC EMOLGA!!! I MUST HAVE HIM!!!
Is the “M” stamped on?

Oh wow, those McDonad’s promos are much better than the last ones. I love the M! This almost makes me want to guy down to McDonald’s and buy them all, or make a coupon for a free happy meal or toy >😛

@frosty: It was a nice surprise :blush: I guess I am pretty lucky in that regard.
@tolan: Hahahaha! Unfortunately the “M” is not stamped on. However, it is a nice touch…something that they did not do on the last ones released at Mcdonalds.
@daelum: They are really nice! I agree, A lot better than the last ones…which I don’t have :confused:

I think I have most, if not all of the last set. How do you tell which ones are the promos? Are they the ones with Diamond & Pearl stamped in the same spot as the M?

I am honestly not sure…I don’t think the 2011 promos had any stamp on them at all It.

The ones I was talking about with the Diamond & Pearl stamp are the BK Promos, which I still want :stuck_out_tongue:

There is also a second set of BK promos that are RH cards stamped with Platinum.

Both sets of McDonald’s cards are their own set out of /12, but the second set has the M printed on them.

I forgot that BK also released cards. The McDonalds cards are reprinted from other sets but given a new set number, an “M” logo and foil treatment. Nevertheless they are inexpensive fun cards to add to the collection.

Congrats!
Those McDonalds Promos…
I bought 14 toys today…
Got all I needed but Servine and Pansage! GRR LOL

How much did you pay for each toy?

$2 each plus tax!

Hahahaha a much more inexpensive venture than that trophy khan :blush:

Although, I did see the entire 12 card set on ebay for $25

I just couldn’t bring myself to care about the McDonald’s campaign this year since all of the cards were reprints, unlike last year where they used the Journey Partners cards… surely they could have scrapped together a dozen BW-P promos that aren’t too playable in battle to release here instead?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha I know what you mean. However considering I got the set for free I don’t have much room to complain. It would have been nice if they were not reprint cards, but I guess that is why they made all of the changes I mentioned above…it makes them “different enough” in their book :stuck_out_tongue:

No new additions…yet :wink: But after a few hard days work I have finally finished my collection website! I got tired of having half of my stuff on flikr and half on photobucket…that has not totally changed but everything is all in one place organized by era and year…all in nice tables! Any feedback /ideas would be appreciated! Each new card addition will get its own featured spot on the home page until the next addition.

The link can also be found in my signature.

AMAZING website!! really great! congratulations… I love how you put the new additions on the front page… oh and nice kangaskhan :wink:

Awesome! I would do a lot of bad things for that Kangaskhan! Haha

I got a special new addition today…well yesterday at this point!

My girlfriend got me and ancient mew error card for our two year anniversary! I remember (for me at least) this was one of the staple Japanese promo backs “back in the day” along side of birthday pikachu and lily pad mew. I am very happy to say the least :blush:

…just goes to show you that you don’t always need a trophy card to get excited about a new addition …well sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be adding this to my website as well! Another unnumbered promo down …and many more to go.

@mkpokecc – Congratulations!! Your scan is absolutely gorgeous – excellent work! The way you obtained this card is so romantic :heart: It reminds me of a familiar incident…

I remember giving my ex boyfriend a Pokémon card for our two year anniversary, too. It was Mareep [McDonald’s Pokémon-e Minimum Pack, 012/018]. It was suited for the occasion, because our anniversary was in December. Plus, I love Mareep :>

Thanks Unique! I was quite thrilled to receive it :blush: I knew about a week before I was supposed to get it…she is awesome at gifts, but terrible at secrets. I did my best to try and capture the array of colors in the scan.

Hahaha that is very creative using the set number to signify a date! I honestly would not have thought of that :stuck_out_tongue:

A few new additions! I have added a kamex computer error white “R” (once again :blush:) and the Zapdos/Moltres ANA cards. The photo of the kamex on noppin did not it do it justice! Outside a small crease on the back and a slight discoloration on the bottom left corner the card is not in as bad of shape as previously thought…which is always a good thing! :blush: A owe a big thanks to Jason for helping me secure this card!