Lets play a game: Did I get screwed over or nah?

They’re faking A LOT of XY Evolutions cards. I come across as much real XY Evolutions Pikachus as fake ones lately (especially when browsing the Australian eBay for some reason)…

With most you can tell immediately if they are fake. Some are smaller than a regular Pokémon TCG card :unamused: , and the font and/or texture of the card is usually different. A friend of mine collects the XY Evolutions set in a lot of different variants including fakes (English, English Reversed, Japanese, Korean and as Fakes at the moment - and he plans on also collecting the full set in German, French, Italian, Spanish and their Reverse Holo counterparts). He gives me any duplicated Pikachus for free, so I have quite a few of these badly made fakes… Some aren’t too badly faked, but most are hilariously badly made.

So if you’ve already ordered them you should be able to see and feel rather quickly if they are fake. And if you have any doubts after comparing them to a real card, you can always post pictures here. A lot of people here can spot a fake from a mile away, even some that in my eyes look pretty real.

Greetz,
Quuador

the only fakes I’ve seen are like the rainbow holo ones, never knew someone would make better fakes.

I’ll upload a video over the weekend so you guys can chime in. To me they look real but I’ve only started re collecting a few months ago so not an expert by any means.

Kind of late but here you go :blush:

You can see how much smaller it is compared to a real card

wow yeah can definitely tell from that picture, they looks straight scanned from a flatbed.