Lets play a game: Did I get screwed over or nah?

E4 giveaway. rofl

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take box 2 hihi.

3 Likes

well at least the zard listing has PSA as professional grader, so you should get a refund

1 Like

Did PSA cases get slimmer? :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

This is their new Opti-Slim package, they were aware that their cases had body image issues and decided to help their cases get the body of their dreams.

1 Like

On the brightsideā€¦he did send a Charizard this time!

and itā€™s fake. How thoughtful!

2 Likes

I guess weā€™ll have a new name for the blacklistā€¦

Ah well, youā€™ve got a Muk and some bulk cardsā€¦ Now youā€™ve just got to get your money back.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Haha fortunately I havenā€™t lost any money at all xD

If anything I gained a nice slightly destroyed shoe box!

1 Like

Always worth holding on to a shoe box,

Youā€™ll never know when you need one! :grin:

them chinese psa 9 were sold my pokemoncentreitaly he is actually on the forums there his picutres

1 Like

I knew they looked familiar!! lol I just couldnā€™t remember where

yep

www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=gotcards4u&hash=item21218e85f4%3Ag%3A44sAAOSwx6pYtgib&item=142296909300&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1312.R1.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.TRS5&_nkw=pokemon+psa+10&_sacat=0

1 Like

Everyone I know thinks Iā€™m crazy for holding onto the boxes for everything. They are just too handy to throw out.

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m everyones go to guy when they are getting rid of boxes

1 Like

Just seeing this. As soon as I saw those Chinese cards in old cases I was likeā€¦hang on a minuteā€¦

3 Likes

Hey Joe, do you mind giving me the cards I bought? I seem to be missing them! :sunglasses: :ninja:

6 Likes

So youā€™re www.ebay.com/usr/jusus_ov9k2?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

That seller has 2 neg feedbacks! I wonder what for O.O

Is that Charizard fake? Can you post more pictures of it? never knew they were already faking the Evolutions charizard.

Iā€™ve ordered a bunch off amazon, would like to know how to tell if theyā€™re fake.

You can easily tell mainly because it is not Holo. Also the size of the fake is a bit smaller. And Iā€™m pretty sure they have fakes of the entire Evo set. Ill upload pictures when I get home later :blush:

1 Like