Impacted CGC orders from Polaris Grading

I’m surprised they still won’t learn and keep acting the same way people complained about before. Lack of communication. Lack of transparency. That’s what pisses people off and I agree it’s starting to get really annoying. CGC won’t cooperate and is ignoring his messages for a month? 100% doubt it.

Yeah it’s almost been a month since the “Impacted” email was sent out. Going on 7 months since I sent off my cards. I’ve received no further updates or communication on the status of my order. Has ANYONE received further updates, has ANYONE received their cards back in this extra MONTH’S time? This is getting beyond ridiculous.

1 Like

I’ve received nothing, not even a reply! These people are all useless. I’m willing to bet Peter is lying to cover his skin and there’s way more to this than ‘registration issues’. Tell me, has anyone seen these Polaris guys at any card shows lately? Id love to have a word with Peter face to face.

I have a smidge of hope for all of us impacted by this i adked cgc a bunch of questions today and asked about there issues with polaris /ludkins.

They refered to my questions by only referencing ludkins but they did say

“We are releasing all submissions back to Ludkins as of 11/28. We are in the process of getting them all shipped out.”

So hopefully that means polaris too.

5 Likes

Do you know if they are graded or ungraded?

1 Like

I didnt ask im guessing graded since a middleman that i know who knows peter at polaris/ludkins

Said they have been graded for awhile similar to the ludkins and psa situation with psa having them done long ago.

Id guess this will be similar.

Hopwfully all our cgc orders return soon

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this, every day I open this thread to seek for news and gladly today there was some hope. Also I have been opening CCG’s pop report daily for 5 months now to see updates there and I only found inconsistencies as cards just pop and disappear so I have nothing to add.

2 Likes

We hanging in there. There has to be some good news soon, right? :smiling_face_with_tear: :pray:

1 Like

This is most likely due to people either resubmitting or crossgrading

Thank you so much for relaying this to us. This is super hopeful. Maybe there’ll be a Christmas miracle and we get our cards by the end of the month. :smiling_face_with_tear: :pray:

I imagine if this has any impact on the Polaris orders, we’ll be getting an email from Peter soon.

No it’s not, as the cards I’m talking about are Base Set Shadowless Disco holo test pints. The Charizard they made an article about dissapeared from the pop for 2 months, CGC called it an issue on their end. Then reappeared just to dissapear again. Same with a Ninetales and now they added a Blastoise. Counting the days for it to be gone from the pop as well.

Oh yeah, those are definitely not being spam regraded :joy:

Did you submit one? :open_mouth:

I did yes, a Gyarados.

3 Likes

Wicked

1 Like

Has anyone received an email saying their cards are being released/returned? If it was on the 28th he should’ve gotten back to at least one customer about it, no? I sent my cards in MAY so I’m hoping I hear back soon.

Nothing at all.

2 Likes

Seems odd to me that CGC is releasing orders and no email was sent out to us. That seems like information that should be relayed to customers. But who am I? Just an idiot who hasn’t seen his cards in 8 months.

1 Like

Seems odd to me that Peter came to a resolution but never noticed the impacted customers about it.

Yes the lack of communication is depressing.

I’ve heard through the grapevine that cards should be back soon too, however accurate that is im unsure. However would we really be surprised that Pater hasn’t informed anyone? Dude’s allergic to proper communication.