If Midori Harada could sign a card for you, which would it be?

You got ditto’d

The ex Dragon Girafarig is one of my favorites by Harada!

1 Like

Boiling down to these two, uncertain which one yet. With Magnemite I also can’t decide if I should go for the English with ereader border or the Japanese with the regular.

2 Likes

Managed to narrow it down to these 2

4 Likes

If I could get one card signed it will be this marshtomp :star_struck:

1 Like

I didn’t realize how prolific Harada is as a Pokemon artist. The recent signing events have shed a lot of light on Pokemon Illustrators. As an example, I didn’t even know who Kouki Saitou was before his Baltimore event.

2 Likes

It has definitely been really neat to see more signings happening, both for fans who actually appreciate the art and artists, but really for Pokemon as a whole. It’s another progression for the enterprise to continue to flourish, so it’s a win for everyone.

I’d have to say the same thing, I was definitely not very familiar with Harada until I started researching for this thread. That may be in part because she didn’t start illustrating cards until Aquapolis and that’s right around the time frame I stopped buying cards as a kid, so I missed quite a bit as it was released. Been playing some serious catch up the past year or two :upside_down_face:

I WILL be getting these signed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

1) Pikachu (P Promo 38): This P Promo is kinda special for me. It’s Large Dot Code has one of my favourite applications of all times: Pikachu … it’s like Haunter or Teddiursa, but better.
About illustration, it’s awesome. It has a counterpart (P Promo 44) and it connects with Pokémon Happy Adventure Rally 2002 e-Cards to make a single illustration. Short Dot Code has e-Viewer information!

2) Mewtwo (P Promo 46): This card is one of the Pokémon Happy Adventure Rally 2002 e-Cards. The difference with the other e-Cards from that promo is that in its Large Dot Code it contains a password “あいことばは” … (I don’t know what’s the use of that password exactly but if anyone know, let me know). Mewtwo in this illustration is like “I’m ready to battle!” … I like it!. Short Dot Code has e-Viewer information!

3) Legendary Birds (T Promo 13-15): This cards makes a single illustration that can be seen in the cover of Pokémon Card Trainers Magazine Vol.18 and in page 8 of the magazine. What I like the most is the background. It’s very detailed! … It doesn’t have a Large Dot Code :frowning: … However, it has a Short Dot Code that has e-Viewer information! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My Pikachu has arrived from Japan
Good news: it’s gem mint
Bad news: it’s gem mint

Not sure if this is the one I’ll get signed anymore

8 Likes

Go for that sweet sweet 10 and 10 grade

Yeah what??? no 10/10 grade??

If you can’t find another by then, I have a gem mint copy, that has a fat indent i’ll send your way.

Very thankful to @trainerji for the arrival of Raichu and Pichu.

7 Likes

Gang is all here :sunglasses:

6 Likes