If Midori Harada could sign a card for you, which would it be?

Love these cards! 10/10 set.

1 Like

Since I already have these two signed by her:

I’ll go with these three:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

The JR Rally cards and Sceptile holo from ex RS are some of my favs! Wish i could travel to Orlando, hope everyone whose going has a good time!!

1 Like

Beauty! What event was this from?

1 Like

To quote from my collection thread. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

Thats such a good Gyarados! And it was playable! :muscle:

1 Like

LaRousse’s Plusle and Minun from 7th Movie Halfdeck

6 Likes

Your in luck she is doing a signing in NYC in feb now!

Is there a sign up for this event, or is this invite only :eyes:

Public but have to buy tickets i wish i could go but kanto chris has more details on IG

https://instagram.com/kanto_chris?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Yes I saw that. Ill try to pick up a ticket for that event. I’ll still go to Florida though since my mom wanted to go as well.

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I’ve always wondered how they all fit together.

8 Likes

Midori Harada is not my favorite artist, but I respect her legacy of work in the TCG. Despite the fact I don’t feel any magnetism towards most of her cards, she has done a handful of cards I really love.

Chiefly:

7 Likes

Subquestion: if you were picking one of the older ex era cards with the mirrorish reverse instead of the stamped reverse, would you go with the mirror or a nonholo?

Nonholo every time

Had the chance to get my two favorite artworks from her signed and if I had to choose again I’d probably select the same :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is a beautiful card! I missed this one on her list but I really like the artwork here. The rainbow holo is a plus, similar to the Fossil Dragonite holo. Fantastic choice :+1:

1 Like

I gotta go with the Girafarig trifecta here
:giraffe::giraffe::giraffe:

9 Likes