HOW many new products for the 2020 Holiday set??

I preordered an English one this time as well. Knowing Tpci in the last two years, I’ll only get the German ones from fleamarketflipper420 if stores don’t choose to charge more this time. I hope they do if ETBs are expected to be very allocated again.

Yeah, I guess that’s inevitable. I’ve never had a problem with Chaos Cards so I hope they’re not over-extending on their pre-order numbers.

TotalCards messed me around and cancelled on me with two separate pre-orders in the past and it’s put me off ordering from them ever since. :zipper_mouth_face:

@bbqcat, No worries! Personally I’m gonna open one (I want that sweet full art in my binder!) and keep a few sealed. Best of both worlds!

2 Likes

Where in the US can I order those ETB’s?

1 Like

Is it the same site?

It was at the time (total cards) looks like they put in more and now it looks like it stopped

I would imagine in the next two weeks. A friend of mine works at Collectors and he said fairly soon

Safari Zone and Gamenerdz just sold out of their Champions preorders in seconds…

1 Like

Is there a chance that the Charizard v and vmax english Cards will have alternative art? I know the artwork of the ETB shows the Japanese art

If I were TCPi I would keep pumping out small batches of ETB and champions pack in clusters to prey on the fear of these new collectors. Pokemon is seeing PoGo and 1999 levels of interest again. I doubt that TCPi wouldn’t print this to demand considering the interest, demand, and it selling out out already.

Try www.wholesalegaming.com/ in the US. Got a case for $350 but they have since raised prices on the ETBs to $45.

I also pre-ordered a case of cheap ETBs from Hill’s Wholesale earlier but looks like they are sold out now. Thankful for this thread or else I wouldnt have been on the lookout today.

1 Like

Guys, preorders for the ETB on Chaoscards for UK/EU are up. Of course i ordered myself 2 copies b4 posting this on the forum :grin:

www.chaoscards.co.uk/pokemon-c11/elite-trainer-boxes-pokemon-c1021/pokemon-sword-and-shield-champions-path-elite-trainer-box-p196615

And you can use the 10% voucher on the preorder to save money. It worked for me!

3 Likes

@chineseman94 , damn, I wish I had that voucher code last night… :sob:

Thanks for sharing! I’m very surprised CC aren’t sold out already, now I’m worried that they’re overselling.

1 Like

In fact they already put it up for preorder yesterday evening. They just dont advertise it on their frontpage, thats probably why after almost half a day the ETB is still in stock and it looks its the only product from the new set which is up for preorder :blush:

Yep, I posted about it in this thread last night and ordered some for myself and so did my partner.

I’m just surprised that TotalCards sold out almost immediately but CC still seem to have stock.

@goldcrest , I made all my orders on TC last night too, didn’t realise there was a promo code for CC! Already cancelled my pre-orders for the special collection boxes with them, so would feel guilty about cancelling the ETBs too. Just ordered another 6 from CC though so average price I paid will come down :rofl:

Asked my better half if she wanted to help me open them & she was like, “YESSSS” which I find weird seeing as she’s not into PTCG in the slightest but loves opening up the boosters… TPCi really nailed this whole ‘addiction’ thing.

1 Like

It’s actually all been available on chaos cards for a few weeks to pre order now. They just had the names of the products but no images or the official name, just ‘sword and shield 3.5’

It’s possible TotalCards were just the first to update there website with the new product info & images. The first i heard of the set name being revealed was a link sent to me to TotalCards (that’s shortly before i posted the new pics in this thread) I don’t use social media but my wife sent me the link to it from there so i assume TotalCards was being shared around on social media along with the news of the set name being revealed leading to the ETB’s selling out on there first.

Regardless it is still surprising how fast a new product has sold out even without all the details being released as of yet and just shows how much the Pokemon TCG has exploded in popularity this year.
I have a feeling what happened with Hidden Fates ETB’s & how fast the tin reprint sold out (within a few hours) has played a big part in this years holiday set sales too.

I also bought a few ETB’s from TC (for the first time) as at the time without knowing about the discount code it was cheaper and they claim to deliver them on release day. Otherwise i would of preferred to order from CC as i already have the Hidden Fates reprint on pre-order and they have been a great service in the past.
Hopefully all goes well with TC though, This set looks very exciting especially IF we do end up getting the trophy Charizard included in the set :blush:

1 Like

If anyone is still looking to preorder, send me a PM. I still have some space in mine and can reserve some boxes for you.

where are you located