HOW many new products for the 2020 Holiday set??

Since they are using the Vmax artwork, it would seem like the card would be in the set then.

Yeah I agree, I guess they couldn’t pass up the charizard :moneybag:

3 Likes

I ordered a bunch of the ‘super premium collection’ boxes before this announcement, turns out to be “marnie special collection”, guess I’ll be cancelling that preorder and getting more of the ETBs…

:confused:

Yeah, that box looks a little disappointing. A card featuring Marnie would have been way cooler.

There’s a cute new Gengar promo in the Stow-on-Side box (and a very lithe looking Machamp):

2 Likes

Welp, there go the first two “actually rare” Charizards. Technically they still are, just not with unique artwork anymore. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So when will the Amazing Rares get a TCG format? In December? ~

Well shit, TotalCards preorders sold out as I was checking out some more ETBs :joy: but yeah that’s a nice wee promo right there, other than that none of the other products are appealing to me whatsoever :unamused:

Total cards is sold out of the ETB already

1 Like

Right when my internet comes back they are sold out haha! SOB!

1 Like

They just released more just bought

They just released more, just bought

1 Like

LOL, either they’re sold out AGAIN or people are crashing their checkout system…
Edit: think it’s just their crappy checkout system :laughing:

1 Like

If i recall. ETB boxes used to be $40-50 each. Why are they charging $80 per box?

Damn who’s asking for $80? They’re £42.95 to preorder from Total Cards for UK buyers, guessing it’ll be retail price as normal?

MSRP is usually $39.99 for set ETB’s and $49.99 for mini sets like Dragon Majesty, Shining Legends, Hidden Fates. MSRP will be $49.99 on this mini set as is typical I believe.

Note that the S stands for suggested.

Given that Hidden Fates ETB’s are currently selling easily at ~$225 or so and ETB’s have always been a fairly limited print, allocated product as well as this specific ETB having a zard promo I’d say you should have your answer.

2 Likes

Chaos Cards still has the ETB available for pre-order:

www.chaoscards.co.uk/pokemon-c11/elite-trainer-boxes-pokemon-c1021/pokemon-sword-and-shield-champions-path-elite-trainer-box-p196615

2 Likes

These ETBs look like they are going to be wild. Especially with the Zard V as the promo. Once the Gigantamax RR Zard is confirmed 100% in the set (even though its been foreshadowed by ETB art already) the demand will be very high, so get in early people if you plan to buy some!

1 Like

2 more on eBay:
www.ebay.com/itm/324238648075

@goldcrest, thanks i picked up a couple of them. but now the question is do i open or save them :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Sooooo many preorders are going to be cancelled. Some from people not getting their full order from their distributors and some from store cancelling to get more money.