FourthStarTCG's Collection! (Update 1/20/24!)

Ive got my 2 on the way right now for a 10 day return. Thank you psa renewal voucher.

Lately I’ve been getting 50 day returns in just over 10 days. Been pretty ridiculously lucky in turn around times.

That’s exciting to have as a spare, though!

Mine have been pretty quick for the most part also. Not that fast, but maybe a month quicker on a 50 day return. Its very nice.

A friend of mine actually told me if i pulled 2 then he called dibs on the spare. The fact that i actually pulled 2 is ridiculous.

If there is anything I know our community isn’t complaining about, it’s quicker PSA returns and high UR pull rates. Hahaha

2 Likes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVuJyu_fmYc

PSA Submission No. 3! Really hoping for lots of 10s. The only card that I’m pretty sure won’t be a 10 is the M Aggron EX FA. All the others are perfect of close to it.

1 Like

Mostly a full art collector?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

EX Series and new-school full arts, that’s me :blush:

1 Like

Very nice :blush:

If you’re every looking I have an extra PSA 10 1st edition Dakrai FA I wouldn’t mind letting go!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

New addition!

5 Likes

Part 1 of many things coming in over the next week or so! Shiny Rayquaza EX promo cards, big thanks to @japanime.

2 Likes

I talked about the Rayquaza Promos with @salmoncannon the other day, it’s funny how we all got so hyped about them and it turns out the non-Shiny promo of the card will most likely be rarer than the Shiny version.

Funny how that works out.

1 Like

@milhouse I think the hype is causing the appearance of there being more shiny promos. They go for about the same, so why buy a regular promo when you can get a shiny one? But your post does remind me I have to get the regular one lol.

1 Like

Second update, lots of BCBMs coming in. Prepping for a nice old-school PSA submission, everything looks nice and minty.

4 Likes

milotic ex is one of my favorites! :blush: i can never seem to find any mint ones… awesome pickups! :grin:

1 Like

@pottsinator Same! I’ve been looking for a long time, finally got a nice one off of @pokemonmaster556.

3 Likes

Nice :blush: he’s a great guy

2 Likes

Some amazing new additions. The SR Japanese cards were a surprise, was sure they were lost in the mail as they were sent at the end of March. Had already filed an eBay case and gotten my money back. Now I have 3 gem mint M Gallade SRs! But the big, mind-blowing new addition is my 1ED Latias gold star. Its NM, no PSA 10, but worth grading as the front looks amazing. Proud to say I paid $33. Yup, you read that right.

5 Likes

You’re going to go back and pay the poor guy who you bought the cards from, right?

Congrats on the additions.

1 Like

Already have. He’s no poor guy, and I’m not overly fond of his customer service, but I suppose it’s the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Good on you!

I don’t say poor financially, I say it empathetically. Having cards get lost really sucks. And that’s not a small package loss. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes