FourthStarTCG's Collection! (Update 1/20/24!)

Latias star is such stunning card, shiny colouring looks great and I absolutely love that background with dark sky.

2 Likes

Stunning! :grin: Can’t wait to see!

1 Like

PSA Submission No. 4! This also includes a 3 card regrade. Not comfortable with taking the cards out of their PSA slabs yet, but these are the best PSA 9s I have in my collection and should all grade 10s. Will be happy if 1 comes back as a 10 though. I will add my video soon if you’d like to hear me talk a little about each card (where its from, expected grades, etc.), but here’s the list if you
don’t have the time to watch!

1 Like
1 Like

NO BIG DEAL OR ANYTHING JUST 16/18 PSA 10S

But seriously, super stoked about this submission. Really happy about the PSA 10 M Rayquaza and Primal Groudon, as I already had the Primal Kyogre in a PSA 10 and have now completed the trio. Loving the PSA 10 Hail Blizzard Groudon as well, as I had wanted that card for a long time. Was not expecting anywhere near as well as how I did on the English cards. Happy to have a PSA 10 Lysandre’s Our honorable president Card back in my collection as I recently sold my copy to @hisoka107. I pulled the M Aggron EX, Shaymin EX, and Zekrom full arts myself which makes it even more special.

4 Likes

Nice man! :grin:

1 Like

I very much appreciate rhat. I need ti send my primal clash and roaring skies to psa. I am just fed up with psa 10s. I have psa 10s I bought that I compare to psa 10s I got graded on my own. I compare the 9s as well and wonder why they aren’t 10s.

Gratz on the grades. Seems like Aggron are getting 10s.

1 Like

I know, sometimes it is just crazy some of the grades cards get. I can tell you for sure my M Aggron should not have been a 10. Sometimes PSA catches things we miss, but sometimes they are also just wacko.

2 Likes

Sad that Winona wasn’t a 10. That one I know should be really popular.

1 Like

To go with the craziness theme…I pulled Winona and Shaymin (my only 9s) myself. They went straight into sleeves and card savers, and looked perfect. Sometimes this happens with Japanese cards. I’d say I have about 5 that are perfect in every way but are graded 9.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to do this for a long time, and finally got around to figuring out the scanner so I could. Scans aren’t the best, but I figure crap scans are better than no scans. So, without further ado, I present my entire PSA graded card collection. Hopefully I will have new scans tomorrow once I get my latest returns.

5 Likes

Awesome man :blush: the scans look great!

2 Likes

2015 Collection Goal No. 1 (PSA 10 Full Art Japanese Primal/Mega Hoenn Legendary Trio) Complete!

4 Likes

Mate, well done on the grades, and appreciate the time it takes to scan all these things in. Worth it as they look awesome all together. What’s the next goal?

Thanks! I love the way they all look, much better than other display options. Next specific goal is probably a PSA 10 English M-Ray Full Art, but that might get put on hold for awhile once Bandit Ring comes out. Probably will keep working towards my complete Emerald Break set, and improving my EX Series collection.

1 Like

Took me awhile to get this done, but here are all scans of my recent PSA returns! (not including cards that had already been scanned/posted) The final Groudon EX SR is 1ED not unlimited (PSA mislabeled it) so I will need to send it back.

3 Likes

Awesome collection, always encouraging to see other peoples collections feel free to check mine out as well if you like!

www.flickr.com/photos/133701681@N04/

1 Like

The ex dragon Rayquaza is such and awesome card! :grin:

1 Like

Definitely, it’s one of my favorite Rayquaza cards, being the original Rayquaza ex that so many future ones have been modeled off of! :blush:

2 Likes

OMG! I need that Earth’s Groudon EX in PSA 10. Both of mine got 9s and I don’t want to open more decks. :\

Awesome job on the PSA SR trio!

1 Like