FlexingMachoke's collection of GAINZ (Arita signed my Zard!)

That quote have been printed into my brain for a long time already haha. Seen all the videos and I learn new things every day. This is just a “spin-off” from my WOTC-collection that I think it will be fun to see evolve. And thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Been really inactive lately because of my recent engagement and this last month of school.

But today I stumbled upon these at the local hobbyshop. Thought they would be cool to have and they will be a part of a “loot crate” I am creating for the future. Stuffing a box with these, some Shining legends boosters, sleeves, toploaders, a binder, some oldschool cards and 2 PSA 10 cards from base set. Also adding a note for the future me or my kid. Plan to seal it up today and forget it until one day it will be opened up as a vintage mystery box lol.

What would you put in a box like this? Let me know! Sealing it tonight or tomorrow :muscle:

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

6 Likes

Cool idea GAINZ!

1 Like

It has been a while since I received anything special, but this was an awesome mailday! I remember seeing pictures of these gold cards when I was a kid and they looked so cool. Had to get my hands on them so I finally bought them all :sunglasses: Sealed and safe. Will enjoy these old boxes before I box them up :blush:

Also bought some cards from auctions that I need for mye WOTC collection.

2 Likes

Epic mailday! Love the mugs also they look fantastic :blush:

The snorlax near the tv is the real champ here guys.

1 Like

Haha you noticed :rofl: Easter egg Snorlax

1 Like

Promised to upload some pics of my recently bought collection but it takes ages now that school is back up. But here is a little preview! :sunglasses:

I will try to update this thread more often for those who follow it as I still need my Pokémon-therapy even thoa school is first priority.

Enjoy these shiny cards!

Bought a collection yesterday too (my birthday gift to me) and hopefully it will be here before the weekend. It has some serious gems in it! Stay tuned!

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

5 Likes

Saved another old collection!!! Love it when I get my hands on these old hidden gems here in Norway. This was my birthday investment and the best one yet! Not gem mint condition, but a perfect fit for my WOTC binder collection

Opened this package on my way to the gym to hit some legs. Best. Pump. EVER!!!

Nuff said - Enjoy (Will post the rest tomorrow probably) :call_me_hand:t3:

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

9 Likes

looks nice

2 Likes

Holy cow man… not even i find nice collections like that here in Sweden!

1 Like

Got lucky :grin: That’s a 4th print Zard too :grin:

3 Likes

The rest of the collection i bought. Managed to go through the rest today. These are definitely nice cards, but the condition isn’t top notch. Still love the artwork in these two sets. Found a bunch of older WOTC cards too but the older they were, the worse shape they were in. Glad the gems were as well taken care of as they were :heart_eyes:

Hope you like the cards and have a great weekend!

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

7 Likes

They really are. Super sharp, more durable, and have a great look to them! Good job Flex! Nice big update!

1 Like

He shoots, he scores again with the sweet holos!

1 Like

Hell yeah man! There is something about them. Love both the artwork and the layout of the cards. Especially how they made the holo on the Crystals. Sort of a semi-full holo :open_mouth:

Thanks you, Sir! Got lucky and this deal was once again a result from my strong beliefs in “relations” and relationbuilding :sunglasses: What I truly enjoy about this hobby. The power of relations

1 Like

Spotted this badboy in a collection. Had to grab it even tho it isn’t mint. You can never go wrong with a Zard. ESPECIALLY NOT A 4th PRINT ZARD :heart::muscle:

4 Likes

Even though it is not mint, it looks great in the front and 4th print makes it even better :blush:

Great addition!

1 Like

Another step towards my Shadowless PSA 8+ Goal! With this Champ and Stoise, I continue my hunt for Chansey, Zard, Gyarados, Hitmonchan, Mewtwo, Ninetales and Raichu :blush: Halfway there :muscle:

These cards look great and really deserved to be graded and taken care of for at least 4.6 billion years.

(Unlimited Stoise’s case was cracked. What should I do?)

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

1 Like