FlexingMachoke's collection of GAINZ (Arita signed my Zard!)

Hello everyone and welcome :muscle:

Been following a few collections on this forum for a while and everything is so cool and inspiring, that I wanted to share my own collection.

I have collected for about a year now, striking every deal I have found and I really just enjoy the hunt. I try to enjoy the aspect of time and patience in this hobby and not only the value of the cards. (Although it is nice to trip in a golden nugget here and there)

My main goal for 2018 is to complete my PSA 8+ Shadowless holos, Skyridge holos and Aquapolis holos. Other than that I collect WOTC in binders. I collect because I enjoy everything about Pokémon and sorting cards is like therapy to me :nerd_face:

I will post parts of my collection and some of my deals as they come along. Also, are there any other collectors from Norway or Scandinavia here?

16 Likes

Welcome to this forum!
You have a nice assortment of early Wizards stuff here! Keep us updated on the GAINZ :wink:

1 Like

Love this.

1 Like

Thanks brah!
Updates are coming. More or less Wizards only :muscle::muscle: I’ll post some parts of my collection each day I think. Wanna share and hear everyones opinion. Even tho we all know the Wizards stuff is baws :sunglasses:

Sweet base set charizard!

1 Like

Thanks. Lucky find :sunglasses: Graded it myself and got that 10 in my very first grading batch. Was pretty happy when it arrived. And that Kangaskhan is actually the reason I picked up collecting again. GF bought it to me for my birthday last year and it got a 9. Couldn’t believe it :drooling_face::drooling_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Nice colleczion’ keep on Flexin’

1 Like

Still not a 100% sure how to post pics correctly here (I read that someone recommended Tapatalk) so I thought I could just try and see what it looks like. And hopefully receive some feedback :sunglasses: I’m not a huge fan of social media and I don’t post alot there, but it’s motivating and a great inspiration to check up on other collections on this forum and I hope you all can enjoy my tiny Norwegian collection aswell :muscle:

Here are a few of my PSA 8+ Shadowless holos. The shadowless editions were not released here but when I found out about them a few years ago I knew I had to have them one day. The colors are totally different and they are my version of 1st Edition​:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:I currently have 8 shadowless holos for grading and they have a cool story to tell. Praying for good grades. Will post pics when they arrive.

Hope you like them and please let me know if the pics are not showing up as they should or if you have any tips n tricks for me. I am here to learn from the best in the world! :muscle::nerd_face:

And as @1by1collector said; Keep on Flexin’ (Can that be my message?) :flushed:

8 Likes

Posting pics of the cards I am keeping from yesterdays mailday. Received a box with 800+ cards from someone living here in Norway.
I am not a collector of Gold Stars but I won’t say no to one of the coolest artworks of Mewtwo. His green tail also makes it one of the coolest shinies imo :ok_hand:collecting old EX cards and Delta Species as I go and if I stumble upon them. Mainly because of ballin’ artwork :muscle:

Also posting some closeups of the Gold Star Mewtwo. If anyone have any idea what the value of this is, please share your thoughts. I appreciate everyones opinions here.

Keep flexin’

FlexinMachoke :muscle:

6 Likes

Sweet cards!! That Mewtwo is one of the best gold stars. Looks to be about excellent condition with the crease, holo scratches, and edgewear (PSA 5) so I’d probably value it around $50.

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah I was thinking something like that aswell. 40-60$ sound fair ish. Not selling it but the more I can learn, the better desicions I can make in the future :sunglasses::muscle:

Nice cards man!

1 Like

Mail was pretty delayed after easter but yesterday and today I finally received some! I will probably post pics like this and not too many single card pics. Hope you guys can enjoy that aswell :sunglasses: Like I mentioned earlier I enjoy buying big collections cheap, and not always knowing what I get. As you can see from these pics I can both strike gold and… not… (Some fakes are just plain stupid):tired_face:

These are some recap pics of the cards I like from the collections and some I plan to sell because of dupesdupesdupes.

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

1 Like

Nice Collection! Keep the gainz coming!

1 Like

Glad to see your Laporeon collection is growing!

4 Likes

I actually had to sort out 500+ fake cards from a collection yesterday. It was a cheap collection with some nice cards and in the end I was just giggeling whenever cards like that Laporeon showed up. Think it will qualify as a “miscut” if i grade it? :laughing: Glad I found another Gold Star too…

1 Like

That Laporeon is sweet, sweet nectar!

2 Likes

Not a big collector of sealed product(yet) but these are just awesome! They were sold here in Norway so I had to get them. I have decided to buy the last fossil 1st edition sealed pack(Zapdos art), blastoise & Venusaur Base artworks, all jungle 1st edition and see where it takes me.

Also received some nice EX cards from an auction on Ebay a while back. The Machamp is… Machamp. Just Machamp. Beast

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

4 Likes

If you know what’s good for you and your wallet don’t start buying Booster Packs! It starts-out as buying a few hear and there and ends-up turning into having to “catch em’ all”! Haha That’s exactly how many of my collections start-out.

In all honestly though, I LOVE Collecting Sealed Product! GREAT Additions!

2 Likes

I will definitely take your advice seriously. Not buying packs unless I find a good deal and ONLY if it is what I already have a complete cards set of. Thanks man. Appreciate the advice