FlexingMachoke's collection of GAINZ (Arita signed my Zard!)

Sent these to PSA in December and the waiting sucks. BUT they are finally here and they look even better than expected. I was hoping for a few more 8s and 9s, but this Crystal Celebi makes up for everything! I am mainly collecting in binder tho. Not sure what to do with it yet. Enjoy the pics!

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

8 Likes

You flex some pretty great cards. :blush: Nice update, especially the Celebi!

3 Likes

Those are some sweet gainz. Love that Tyranitar.

1 Like

Wow, amazing stuff. I could stare at that tyranitar for ages. Keep on flexin.

1 Like

Love that tyranitar I just bought the expedition Japanese version :blush: wanna get the English but it’s like $400 so will need to save for it :grimacing:

1 Like

Nice looking Celebi!

1 Like

Those Suicune and Vaporeon cards are two of my favorites! Great PSAs, the holos look especially shiny :wink:

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words (and the hype haha). If the pics are blurry, please let me know if you have any tips on how to improve them. I am currently uploading pics taken with my phone through Tapatalk :blush:

Not sure if this is ok to post in this thread but I am mainly collecting shadowless holos in PSA cases. If anyone want to trade or something, please don’t hesitate to PM me. I love meeting new people in this hobby. especially on an elite forum like this :sunglasses: (And PM me if this post belongs somewhere else)

Keep up the good work!!! You’re flexin on us :muscle:!

This is probably not very exciting for anyone on here, but I truly love the shadowless edition of Base Set. As you all know it was only released in the states but I have made it my task to bring this wonderful set to Norway :blush: Let’s call it a shadowless revolution in the north. I recently received two awesome lots with some commons and uncommons and I really enjoy collecting this set. And sharing my extras with friends to inspire them to start a shadowless collection of course. Collecting holos in PSA 8+ only but non holos in binder. If anyone have any extras that you can see that I miss, please PM me! Enjoy my tiny collection.

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

7 Likes

Awesome collection! Love the shadowless cards and the PSA 10 Celebi and Tyranitar you graded.

1 Like

That’s a pretty cool collection you have there bud, I love the mewtwo

1 Like

It is here!!! :grin:

Finally completed the starter trio PSA 10. Collecting the unlimited Base Set with my brother and this has been the goal for a while now. Also have Chansey and Ninetales PSA 10 and the rest of the holos in PSA 9. We are thinking about gathering the complete set in PSA 10 now.

Thank you @chrisbalestra for letting me buy these cards and complete a dream we have had for a few years now. Appreciate it man :heart_eyes:

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

10 Likes

Sick man !! I’m just waiting to get my zard :grimacing: just gotta save up for it :weary:

2 Likes

Love the Gainz!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Glad it made it!!! Lookin great united with venu and char buds.

1 Like

Picked up some nice cards for my LC reverse holo and shadowless binder collection. Love these sets and I don’t care too much about the condition of the cards.

Also started a little project for the future. It is not to make any kind of profit but to hopefully share my hobby with my kid someday. Buying different packs and keeping them sealed to one day open them all with a son or daughter and inspire a new generation to collect :muscle::nerd_face:

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

5 Likes

Glad to hear you are starting a sealed collection! Do you have a game plan on what sealed items you’re collecting? Or are you just buying what catches your eye? I’m excited to see what you continue to add to this!

Right now my main plan is to have at least 1 of each artwork for every set released from today. Probably going to work my way back to Evolutions/Generations and take every set from then on. As long as I have that I will be happy and if i stumble upon sales for boosters I might strike. Also planning on buying a few more packs for sets that I like and that might have cards of greater value like Rainbow Charizard etc.
Doing this mainly as a fun thing to have in the future, but it would have been fun to pull some nice cards aswell. That gives it a tiny investment aspect too

What do you think? Any tips or things I should be thinking about?

1 Like

This is great! My main advice is to just have fun and get what you like! Another thing I go by when collecting is “the older, the rarer, the minter, the better!” Wise words from SMPRATTE. @flexingmachoke