FlexingMachoke's collection of GAINZ (Arita signed my Zard!)

This right here is a huge accomplishment for me and my way(style?) of collecting. Shadowless Zard deserves its very own post for sure as it was never released in Norway and the colors look absolutely beautiful compared to my unlimited PSA 10.

Thank you so much to @zap2 for letting me buy this card. It will be taken good care of :heart_eyes:

5 more shadowless holos and one of my main goals will be done! :sunglasses:

Thank you for checking in

Keep flexin’

FlexingMachoke

9 Likes

Ayyy! Nice zard pickup flexflex!

1 Like

Flexin on us with your shadowless zard! Great job man!!

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

Forgot to post a pic of this one. Received it with the Zard but like I said, Zard deserved a post dedicated to him.

Chansey has always been one of my favorites from Base. Love the pokémon but this card looks so clean when it is clean!

Have a great weekend!

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

3 Likes

Nice looking egg sack on that chansey!!

1 Like

DONE!!!

Set a goal to complete shadowless holos PSA 8+ in 2018. Received the last 5 cards recently and this completes my set. I am so happy to have made this. If you have read my other post, you know this set was never released here in Norway and I fell in love with it when I doscovered it. Gave them all some time in the spotlight before securing them. Pics are of the new cards and my favs (Starter trio + Mewtwo ofc)

Now to my next goal; All Aquapolis & Skyridge holos for my binder. LET’S GO!

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

14 Likes

Well done 'choke, keep flexin

1 Like

Great accomplishment!

1 Like

Good flexing mr norway

1 Like

One word. Sweet!

1 Like

Working towards my next goal; complete Skyridge & Aquapolis holos in binder. Bought these from a local hobby shop yesterday. They are as minty as they can get. Can’t believe it but now they are mine. Goes straight in the binder and they will probably be graded later on. Also grabbed a few nice rev holos for my collection. Enjoy these epic cards! Articuno and Moltres are probably two of the nicest artworks (even tho Skyridge is packed with awesome artwork).

What is you favourite card from this set?

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

8 Likes

Received some nice cards yesterday. Realized I sold most of my Base 2 cards because I thought they were ugly wannabe Base Set cards as an early collector. Now I have to kickstart it again lol. Awesome that these cards have the possibility to have swirls. Want swirls on this complete set

6 Likes

The custom flexcard is what makes the picture so sweet, 10/10 pose.

2 Likes

What’s this swirl holo pattern you speak of? I didn’t know that was possible
 Now I might have to go back and collect those now too

Mjisaacs

Thanks man! My brother gave me a pic of the whole Machamp line since me and my brothers have them tattooed. This is a funny representation of me as a PokĂ©mon enthusiast and a lifter (flexing a “Zyzz” pose)

1 Like

Bought these for a pretty fair price for the lot. I don’t have too many 1st Editions but I might have to start picking up a few. Pics of my favs and their awesome holos. Have a great day to everyone who follows my thread! :heart_eyes:

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

8 Likes

Was inspired to revisit my old stack of japanese cards. These cards were some of the first cards i bought when I started to collect. Then I desided to go with english because of the added nostalgia and what I learned about the value difference in these set cards.

Very happy to have these but now I have to find a JP Base set and fill the holes in these two sets. Glad to see that I only miss a few cards tho.

Posting some pics of my fav artworks and some supersweet swirls :heart_eyes:

Keep Flexin’

FlexingMachoke

8 Likes

Great collection, I also love the quality of your pictures!
Quick question about that 12/24-card-page binder; what brand is it and how are you liking it? I’m looking for one myself and could use your feedback. Thanks!

Keep on flexin’!

2 Likes

I am currently at work but i believe it is an ultra pro binder. I really like the binder. I sort all the set holos in this binder and it looks great with a full set on the same page without having to flip to see the rest. The only exceptions I can think of are the 2-series sets. But let’s be honest, they deserve their own binder. Because of reasons :sunglasses:

The zipper is my favorite part of the binder tho. I know I will have these cards for ages and to know that I can zip them safe from dust and stuff whenever I am not using it is great. I will probably upgrade my 3x3 side loading binders to these as I go.

Hope this helps and thank you for looking. Love sharing mye cards and take some nice pics of them before I secure them and put them away :blush:

1 Like