Evolving Skies uncut sheets show up on eBay

Somebody just listed their uncut Evolving Skies sheets on eBay. It’s very rare that modern sheets make it out of the factory, so I’m curious what to make of this. I’m 99.99999% sure these were stolen from the factory :slight_smile: They have multiple of them.

6 Likes

Rattle video in 3…2…

10 Likes

Was there a heist at the factory? Or is everyone taking a consolation gift from work and no one cared because everyone was doing it?

1 Like

Can you link the eBay listing? I’ll be curious if TPCi contacts eBay and local police to investigate and prosecute the seller.

2 Likes

Disclaimer: I’m not promoting this person at all and I recommend that NOBODY buy from this person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a random account to have something like this.

2 Likes

I’m more concerned that 11 x 11 = 122 lol.

4 Likes

West Virginia of all places. What.

Mothman stole it

2 Likes

Someone shop one of the sheets with a for sale sign in here

Oh boy

That’s crazy and they are definitely about to get a knock on the door. It literally says “Property of Pokemon Company International” – how braindead can you be?

2 Likes

i’d love to have any sort of modern sheet. Its a shame that they are 99% stolen. The seller (or buyer) will probably face some trouble for obtaining them.

Good god an uncut sheet of bulk cards…i mean StOnKs

4 Likes

Not even a single Moonbreon on it…pass

1 Like

Uncut sheet on a person’s ugly bed with hives of dead skin.

Imagine risking a felony grand larceny charge, 1-10 years in prison, and a $2,500 fine (as per WV §61-3-13) over a modern sheet of reverse holos.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I asked them where they got them and they said in the trash. Dumpster diving life I guess :wink:

1 Like

I hope that’s the truth! Otherwise…

Imagine if it had a Moonbreon on the sheet, I bet it would go to the moon in price :first_quarter_moon_with_face: