The Giant eBay Garbage Thread

Continuing from the original thread: eBay Garbage

If you have any experiences of poor listings or terrible buyers go ahead and post them here !

13 Likes

I’ve decided to indulge in this guys fantasy - will report back

20 Likes

Incoming regret

12 Likes

Please let the record show I have never asked for a closeup of “the PSA logo.”

29 Likes

Now if you don’t send them there’s an outside chance you’ll end up on reddit for selling fake slabs

4 Likes

Fixed it for you

3 Likes

Reddit has some interesting folks. I’ve seen posts that show Crystal cards with sub 60 likes and 3 comments. But as soon as someone posts a VMAX Alternate Art pull, it shoots to 500 likes with 30 comments.

5 Likes

edit: PLOT TWIST WE HAVE A PAYING BUYER

chrome_X3YBTh5OHl

9 Likes

bold strategy, let’s see how it works out

25 Likes

15 Likes

bro aint no way… this why u dont use facebook marketplace lmao

23 Likes

@beedszeebs good lord lol

Wondering if anyone else has had issues since ebay changed from GSP to International Shipping; I’ve only bought three things, but one of them got lost and another I literally wasn’t able to check out after I accepted an offer.

Azumarill used “Belly Drum”!

4 Likes

God damn it, I had my face so close to my phone, looking for some detail in the cards and I feel like i bumped against his belly fur.

8 Likes

The amount of disgusting feet I see in card photos on marketplace is too damn high.

A big belly overhanging the bed spread is next level though :joy:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Seems legit:

Link: Pokemons selling for 10k I really need the money for a car and school | eBay

11 Likes

I bet if someone bought that, they would just send the raw cards pictured. Then it’s possible the eBay authenticator misses it because the Blastoise and Charizard are only shown in photos, not in the title or description.