uncut sheet of fossil cards found in a closet

I want it.

2 Likes

The discussion by factory workers on how the cards are cut, stacked, and sorted was really interesting.

3 Likes

That and the beanie baby history. lol

1 Like

Very cool but I don’t like the guy holding it with his hands. They need a frame or something around that to protect it asap!

This would look so great in a collectors room :blush:

It definitely has a frame based on the black border. Looks like there is plastic or glass on the front judging by the glare at the bottom.

1 Like

Yeah true I missed the black border, it will be interesting if this gets put up on eBay

It’s the most common uncut sheet, it was released as a toys r us promo. Its real value is around 800USD.

THe person is delusional

1 Like

It was actually KB Toys that ran the Fossil Sheet Giveaway.

It’s definitely one of the most available sheets; however, I would argue that the Neo Genesis Common Sheet is actually the most “common” - I’m not sure who it is, but someone is sitting-on a MASSIVE STASH of those sheets right now!

I’d agree with you on value you $800.00 to $1,000.00 is about all that you could expect to get out of this sheet right now. Although, it wasn’t to long ago where these sheets were selling all-day for $300.00 to $400.00.

3 Likes