1st movie remake

I don’t know If this has a thread already.
Netflix will add remaked Pokemon 1st Movie on February. What you think about this?
I think it can be cool but we will see.

4 Likes

I saw this ad on my IG and it actually looks quite good.

1 Like

Awesome!

Awesome!

Awesome!

Awesome!

Awesome!

Awesome!

Awesome!

you must provide a message.

1 Like

Prepare to cry when Ash turns to stone :sob:

1 Like

Awesome!

Disappointed that it’s only coming for for Netflix–would’ve preferred to relive my theatrical experience from just over 20 years.

1 Like

kushangaza!

1 Like

Awesome! (I just want to fit in…)

1 Like

But for an actual reply, im all for a remake and Im curious to see it, but is anyone else thrown off with the animation style? I was never a fan of like that claymation type 3d-esq thing, so when I saw the trailer I was a bit startled, but im still excited to see it regardless

3 Likes

Me too. I was really hoping I choose you and power of us would bring back the quality we’re used from the first three movies. Especially I choose you had potential store-wise and both movies had stunning visuals.

On the other hand I’m glad netflix picks up all the og anime we grew up with, I’m currently watching indigo league and it’s so nostalgic. Definitely more accessible than those direct to dvd movies pokémon pumped out the last 15 years or so.

Coolsome!

nice!

Agreed! Its much easier having a lot of it streamable now so I dont have to hook up my computer + external hard drive to play the series (I have almost everything saved and backed up) but they still (i think) dont have any of the Johto stuff which I know isnt the popular pick, but is my favorite gen. But also thats why I loved the last two movies since most of it revolved around those pokemon (I loved the power of us waaaayyy better than I choose you bc i felt it was less rushed). But in terms of the new film, we’ll just have to wait and see with it but my guess is even if its not something I like, it would be a great hit for the new comers into Pokemon and would be easy for everyone to access so Itd still be a win!

1 Like