17 years later - Uri Geller has finally "released" Kadabra!!

Huge news for Kadabra line fans! Obviously this doesn’t mean for certain that we’ll get Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam (holo rare/non holo half art) cards anytime soon, but its a good sign of things to come! :blush:

As many of you are aware, the last time Kadabra itself got printed was all the way back in 2003, Skyridge. They even printed an Abra in Mysterious Treasures (2007) that had an attack that skipped Kadabra all-together! Alakazam thankfully has continued to receive cards that allow him to be played as a basic Pokemon, Alakazam-EX for example!

65 Likes

I wonder if he was asked so they could do something for the 25th anni. This is the kinda news im all about, espcially after wishing death up Mr.Geller a couple months ago via twitter.

3 Likes

Finally! About time we see Yungerer back in the game!
Additional source for more info

4 Likes

That´s insane! Great news, love it.

Lol I guess I 'd it

7 Likes

Best news of 2020. I am euphoric.

3 Likes

Woo, that’ll make room for Pichu to take the top spot.

:grin:
:slightly_frowning_face:
:sob:

11 Likes

Abra Kadabra baby!

12 Likes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY8B0uQpwZs

4 Likes

@muk you just made my day. Now I can go out into the world and conquer!

2 Likes

Perfect for the 25th anniversary! I wonder if Nintendo sent some enforcers to his house :wink:

2 Likes

History

Would love to see some kind of Secret Rare/gold Alakazam or Kadabra released next year as part of the 25th anniversary to celebrate their (potential) return! Imagine if we got an Alakazam similar to this, but featuring Abra and Kadabra alongside it? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

He’s known for saying a lot of shit so should I still be careful first, I mean I’ve held back for 18 years.

4 Likes

Really hyped to see where things go from here!

What a hero!

1 Like

I never have thought I would live long enough to see the day the ban on Kadabra be lifted.

2 Likes

I just hope people realize there’s a very large amount of distance to cover between “Uri Geller tweets” and “Kadabra card printed.”

It’s a very cool and interesting development, especially after all this time, but don’t think that Pokemon will fire up the Kadabra presses tomorrow.

10 Likes

Signs are pointing to a great 2021.

2 Likes

I need a change and come to think what my intended response was out from the recent question of what the TCP should return.

HolyyyyyyyyyyyySHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSSEEEESDESEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee8iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttTit.

0:45 Your usual Charizard, Chansey, Lugia, Rayquaza and Deoxys fans wanting to be taken seriously.
0:48 me and all the other Chad Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam cultists bringing the actual heart gold.

**“Your love for your Pokémon overwhelmed my psychic power… The power of love, I think, is also a kind of psychic power…” -**Sabrina.

3 Likes