Possible new Kadabra card soon?

https://www.pokebeach.com/2022/08/uri-geller-hints-kadabra-returning-to-the-tcg-in-upcoming-set

Interesting read from pokebeach. We had a thread on the topic a while back 17 years later - Uri Geller has finally "released" Kadabra!! but it seems like we might actually be getting a new Kadabra soon

7 Likes

I sure hope so! One of the things I want SCVI to have is greater emphasis on some of the 1st and 2nd stage evolutions. There have been a few over the years, but its still somewhat rare to have these Pokémon highlighted in chase cards. Trainer Gallery cards have done this a bit, but I would love to see more.

I loved using Kadabra in my Brilliant Diamond playthrough, so I am super eager for new cards for it.
3 Likes

How cool would it be if Pokemon printed a trainer gallery of Kadabra and Uri Geller? :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Finally new Kadabra coming soon
tumblr_mcblxaqAYK1r72ht7o1_400

3 Likes

Yayayayayayh!

September’s Incandescent Arcana has a Radiant Alakazam but no signs of Kadabra yet.

Maybe November’s VSTAR Universe or alongside a potential Alakazam-ex (and Abra) in a Scarlet & Violet set, early 2023. That would make it 20 years almost since the last Kadabra from Skyridge! :scream:

Hoping for a Kadabra + Sabrina character rare. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Uri Gellar is a fraudster

What if Kadabra’s return to the tcg was a Character Rare featuring artwork of Sabrina and Kadabra giving eachother a great big hug, as if they haven’t seen eachother in many many years :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes