Your choice!

I’m not sure if this would be be worth a poll but if the community had a choice between these two :

Or

Which would you take for your collection ?

I personally would choose the scroll 100% , that holo effect is just BONKERS , I am hoping too have one some day :face_holding_back_tears: The scroll would be my end game but I have heard the GS Ray is others big time chase in a mint - gem mint condition so would love too read what you all would personally choose be it for your collection or too hold too sell years down the road

I personally think the ray has more of a chance to grow in value in psa 9 - 10 than a master scroll psa 9-10 but that just my thought.

6 Likes

Rayquaza.

9 Likes

Having owned and sold both, i miss the rayquaza GS slightly more, both beautiful cards though

2 Likes

Ray

2 Likes

Although the rarity and pretty holo is cool to me I’d still pick Rayquaza I think. I just enjoy Pokémon more than items at the end of the day

1 Like

What about the ray do you miss more than the scroll if I may ask ?

Rayquaza Art is insane

1 Like

The artwork of course, best GS artwork by a distance imo

1 Like

I would take the scroll.

3 Likes

Scroll for me!

3 Likes

The Scroll is my goal! Scroll is my grail card so I would take it in a heartbeat

3 Likes

Ray for me.

2 Likes

I’d have to lean scroll based on the rarity, but it’s a tough choice!

2 Likes

Nice dilemma. I take the Rayquaza, since it has the cooler artwork and It’s a recognizable card that I could show to others not that knowledgeable about Pokemon tcg. It just fits better my collection.

However the scroll is gorgeous, absolutely has its ‘wow’ factor, and it’s a bit more peculiar imho.

1 Like

:scroll:

1 Like

You and me both ! The scroll is my goal ! Hopefully one day we can both say we have one :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I dont really see the appeal of a scroll. But a prize card over a set card any day.

5 Likes

Yeah! Lets do our best :smile:

1 Like

This is easy given the two choices. Scroll because the Rayquaza is in English.

3 Likes

I would take… both.

8 Likes