Which would you choose?

If you could choose one of these , which would you decide on ?

Or

I think both look so good but what’s the best choice out of these two for you ?

I have the opportunity too get two of these psa 9 zorua art contest winner cards ( both different arts ) and I would be trading psa 9 gold star rayquaza , psa 9 mysterious Pearl plus a small amount of $ on top , what do you think ?

3 Likes

Pearl isn’t my jam at all so I’d always pick art academy in this case

4 Likes

The Zorua illustration.

Has more character and would be a more unique looking card in the collection. No offense to the pearl but it looks a bit generic in comparison.

7 Likes

Would go with zorua, it looks more creative and vibrant in comparison with the pearl.

4 Likes

Definitely the art academy card it just pops for me.

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about either of them but the Zorua card art rules now seeing that.

2 Likes

Always Zorua.

2 Likes

its a tough choice between a first grader’s drawing or a cgi piece of jewelry pokemon card, but i think i’d have to go with the first grader

5 Likes

Post edited with trade details

Zorua

The pearl/diamond/platinum have always been super boring to look at imo

1 Like

Zorua because it has chocolate in it.

1 Like

As a DP era simp I’d take the Pearl, but I do genuinely think it is a nicer card to look at.

3 Likes

Zorua

1 Like

Savage!

Personally, I like the Pearl, but Zorua’s card design and the provenance is more to my liking. really like the art academy cards, even though a 1st grader could draw it. bahaha

1 Like

Zorua’s illusion due to the much better art.

I would personally pick the Zorua just for the rarity and opportunity to get these in such high grades. Also considering your previous post history with the Pearl and its distribution, I think with the Zorua card you will have cards with absolute rarity of 100 cards only :grin:

Happy for you that you have an opportunity to what I feel is a trade up! I wish you success.

Cheers!

1 Like

I know nothing about Zorua, but I absolutely love how that card looks in comparison. That would be my choice as a total outsider to both of these cards.

It would be my gold star Rayquaza psa 9 + Psa 9 mysterious Pearl plus a small amount of cash for 2 psa 9 zorua contest winner slabs different arts one being the pictured in the post

What do you think ?

Both are great cards but honestly they’re may never be artwork like the contest winners like the artwork from the 2009 and 2010 contests plus art academy again so I’d go with Zorua.

Zorua for me