Yes I'm going to be the one...

to ask: Secret Santa 2020 when?!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes I know it’s barely October. But we already got Christmas lights and chocolates in stores like last week?! In all seriousness: Secret Santa is an exciting yearly event and due to the global situation there are still some shipping delays present all around. Which is why I wonder if Secret Santa should be started a little earlier this year? It would give us time to prepare our gifts and receive the stuff we are going to send as gifts plus I can imagine there will be even more mail delays when holidays get closer and closer.

I know it’s still kinda early, and I get it if it’s not possible to start organizing it soon, but I was just wondering. It’s just so fun to come up with gifts to fellow members :blush:

39 Likes

@xzini
Earlier start is what I’d like to see as well for Secret Santa 2020, surely there will be some delays but no one can’t say we didn’t try to make this event better. :blush:

4 Likes

I am already thinking about how to beat the Unown-Santa I made for Nauticads last year~!

4 Likes

Smart idea! I would love to be able to get involved this year & i can’t wait to see what people put together :blush:

Also like the idea of starting earlier, will be in for sure if I don´t miss the the list like last time…my last Secret Santa was in `18, basically decades ago :wink:

1 Like

Very excited for my first secret santa on the forum! When do signups usually take place?

2 Likes

@xzini, You are like the stores that start putting out christmas decorations too early! :wink:

13 Likes

Also in favor of an earlier start to give time to get it together! Would be my first time participating in it here, but I love doing secret Santas

yeah, let’s get christmas over by thanksgiving. i think 2020 feels like 2 years in one year, so i’m all for it. and i’d actually like to participate this year…

well, LEGO already released their advent calendar sets for 2020…soo

Just teasing, but Charlie seeing this thread:

I am so down to participate this year!

1 Like

When your vulpix profile pic has a santa hat

1 Like

Can’t wait for this! I got some epic stuff to gift and would looooove to participate in this!! Lets planet Poke trainers!

1 Like

I’m ready to win this competition of gifting people stuff.

1 Like

This was the kind of quality clickbait we need.

And im pumped. I have no idea what to do for it but ill put as much thought and heart into it as i can!

3 Likes

How exactly does this work?

1 Like

@cedar
Here is the 2019 registration thread with rules and everything else needed.
www.elitefourum.com/t/e4-secret-santa-2019/24779/1

I’d also be down with starting it early. Wasn’t around last year to participate so I’m excited to get involved this year!

Ooooof