xzini's collection | Lots of new stuff

Thank you so much :blush:

Guuyyyysss! I finally got a card I’ve been looking for, for like… For a few years. Butler’s Salamence! I was going to buy the sealed deck this card comes from, BUT I got super lucky because a guy listed that one on eBay! The same seller posted Finona’s Flygon as well which was the only other card I really wanted from the deck. I purchased both of them and I’m so happy! I really love the artworks on both. Salamence looks bad ass and Flygon looks so elegant and beautiful! *-* Both are on perfect condition as well. I’ll be doing another PSA submission so these two are definitely going in :grin:

And more dragons, purchased a few sealed Rayquazas and a Flygon Promo as well. The seller also threw that Machamp as an extra :blush:

And then, another beautiful card I’ve been looking for. ___'s Groudon! Got this beauty from @jkuo thank you so much for the deal :grin: One of the most amazing artworks ever created in my opinion.

And then a few Generations pulls from Jirach & Celebi boxes that I finally managed to pick up :blush:

8 Likes

Best salamence card ever

1 Like

I’ve never seen that salamence before and I have to say it is such a cool artwork! I really need that shiny be promo rayquaza, I ordered one but the seller didn’t have any left so had to cancel my order :confused:

1 Like

I have to agree with @aj1 that Salamance is wicked cool!

1 Like

@aj1 @missingno I know right! *-* It’s amazing and it doesn’t even need to be a holo as the artwork itself is so good

@woolsluk I think the Salamence is not very known is it only comes from the Movie Commemoration VS pack. It’s not very common as well so it took some time for me to get it, I only saw sealed decks on eBay until I got lucky. I tried to check if the seller I bought the shiny Rayquaza from still has one but he doesn’t :confused: Here is one I found sealed though, and with free shipping :blush: www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Rayquaza-Pokemon-Card-BW-Nobunaga-Promo-Holo-Japanese-144-BW-P-New-/252343098117?hash=item3ac0d21b05:g:uM0AAOSwGOxXAjA~

Thanks for the heads up :blush:

1 Like

Updates updates! Big thanks goes to @soulwind for these beautiful japanese ex cards! *-* These look so stunning! And I got yet another Salamence off my purchase list :blush:

And I bought these XY movie promos as well as I love the artwork on Xerneas & Yveltal :blush:

6 Likes

Haha, I picked up the same set of XY Promos from @noodles recently. Pretty neat cards.

1 Like

I did as well! The same purchase for us :grin:

Whoa, those look amazing! Congrats on the WCP Salamence especially, that card is so hard to find (and so beautiful).

1 Like

Thank you! It’s all thanks to @soulwind :grin: I was actually surprised how amazing the Salamence looks in person, imo it looks much better than the English version

Awesome pictures! Arcanine ex (and pretty much every other card by Hikaru Koike) is one of my favorites. :grin:

Glad I could help a little bit.

2 Likes

༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

One day ill be reunite wit salamence ex wcp.

2 Likes

I really love Hikaru Koike’s work with ex cards as well :blush:

I finally received my 12 Fates Collide boosters! I had some great pulls as well! I’ve now pulled the secret rare Alakazam in both Japanese and English :grin: And the Lugia reverse is an error reverse holo. Too bad the cards in this set seem to be very badly centered though. The normal Alakazam FA is soo much more on the right side and on the bottom.

I ordered these two cards together with the Fates Collide boosters. I was hoping they would be good enough for grading. They just near mint and would probably get a 7 and 8 so I think these beauties will just sit on binder :blush: If anyone has mint copies of these I’m definitely interested.

And last but not least, another Salamence for my collection :grin: it’s very off centered but otherwise I don’t find any problems from it so I’ll grade it some time. I’ve seen the same Salamence with a similar centering on eBay as an 8 though… But I’m hopeful this could get a 9 as it’s only the front with a bad centering. Back is fine and the card overall doesn’t have nicks or anything :blush:

2 Likes

Here is my second PSA submission! The video should start from my submission. Fingers crossed for the Butler’s Salamence, I really want a 10 for that :grin:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9RG_bCMec

5 Likes

I tink i saw this… I was like hmmms it say sini… it must be xzini. I always stay tuned for the youtubez psa 10 returns, you never know.

1 Like

Yees it is me indeed! I have two submissions to wait for now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Beautiful cards! Hopefully they all come back high for you! As for that Dragon Frontiers Salamence, congrats on finding one that has a bottom border lol…any ex card from that set is virtually impossible to find with good centering, that’s one of the better ones I’ve seen actually.

2 Likes