xzini's collection | Lots of new stuff

I’m still missing the Gardevoir so I’ll contact you on PM :blush: And thank you, I really love those cards as well. The 10th movie promo set has a lot of beautiful cards but those two are my favorites. I’m thinking about getting the Lugia as well, I’ve noticed it’s quite popular but the art is so cool that it’s hard to pass.

And yeah I wish I took the other box I had on my hand first, I just tried to look which Mew Promo on those boxes had the best centering as I’m thinking about grading one. Well, better luck with future Generations pulls then :blush:

Small update, lately I got myself a few Charizard cards and also got nice pulls from XY10 :blush: I was going to make an update after getting my Charizard EX Collection box but that one got delayed so I’ll just update with the stuff I have at the moment. Let’s start with the XY10 pulls. I’m very happy that I got the secret rare Alakazam!

Next up the Charizards. Got the Mega Charizard Y EX from a trade and purchased the japanese EXs.

And the PSA 9 Power Keepers Charizard was a great deal from @nauticads :blush:

9 Likes

Nice pulls!
No FAs pulled by me either!

1 Like

The secret rare Alakazam made up for it though :blush: I really wanted to get a Lugia BREAK but oh well :grin:

1 Like

Update time! I finally found the Charizard EX Red & Blue Collection boxes here! And that happened soon after I had ordered one from Troll And Toad. Well, the one from Toad is going to be the US version with the figurine and here we got the version with a jumbo card so I decided to buy the European version too :blush:

But… Yet again, my pulls were bad. The only good thing I got was a holo Golem. I haven’t pulled any EX from this set. Not even from the Radiant Collection.

And on top of that I pulled a Caterpie which looks like this:

Poor little thing…

I should learn that I never pull anything when I buy things from stores. My pulls are always soooo much better when I order something online.

Well, let’s get into the actual additions! Here are the Charizard promos, the jumbo & normal sized together. That artwork is so amazing, I love it so much *-*

Then an auction won from @gottaketchumall :blush: The Ampharos is so cute and I love how sparkly the card is. I also got really nice extras as well - Salamences! And they are all better centered than the ones that I had so they are going to replace the ones I had on my binder, thank you so much!

And last but definitely not least a pick up from @rayquazatcg thank you! :blush: I’ve always loved the artwork on this card and I really like all the PokePark Blue cards in general

4 Likes

Nice update, some good looking stuff!

1 Like

That jumbo is awesome. Might have to get 2.

1 Like

I really recommend, the artwork looks even better when it’s big :blush:

1 Like

Contact TPCI they might send you another pack because Caterpie is crumpled.

1 Like

Remember when I said Generations hates me? Well. The tables have turned.

And the fact that I should only keep buying sealed stuff online because buying from stores I always get crap pulls has been confirmed.

The other version of Charizard EX box that I ordered online arrived today and guess what? I pulled an EX from every booster pack! :grin: Couldn’t be happier! And the figurine looks amazing too

I’ve also made my first ever PSA send off! I decided to send through Ludkins Collectables. When he is making a video of the submission I’ll post it here for sure :blush: My cards are on their way to the UK right now so I’m very excited!

7 Likes

Ludkins have a good service and for small orders I would reccomend him highly. For bigger though it works out cheaper to go through @smpratte so maybe try him next time and see what you think :blush: awesome pulls by the way! I never open packs or boxes anymore because I have the worst luck ever, 2 FA cards from 16 boxes of xy8 and that was me done :confused:

2 Likes

I decided to check all the options and I think I will be sending through the forum’s service as well in the future :blush: I seem to have the same problem with Japanese boxes - I pull secret rares more often than actual full arts which is crazy. I just end up buying the the FAs that I want as singles because I know the pull luck won’t be that good :grin:

1 Like

That’s what I do now, I used to go for full sets but now I just collect the ur/sr cards from each one.

3 Likes

Does the forum service include some kind of bulk pricing? Last time I checked it was $10.50 each regardless?

10.50 works out cheaper than any of Ludkins’ services but because you have to pay return shipping with the forum its works out cheaper to use Ludkins for small orders of just a few cards.

Here it is guys! My first PSA send off! The video should start from my submission but if it doesn’t, it starts from 04:28 :blush:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUyulF-Xs00

5 Likes

Fantastic cards! Best of luck on the grades!

1 Like

Thank you so much :grin: I’m really excited :blush:

Good luck, it will be fun to wait for results.

1 Like

Best of luck with your grades! The wait is long but worth it :blush:

1 Like