XY8 Blue Impact / Red Flash

Zoroark is in that group with Lucario, it is always going to have cards coming out the ass because it’s a Poster Pokemon.

2 Likes

This is really ugly. Looks cheap.

Hope they’ll do shining like cards. But probably will be more along the lines of the gold cards we’ve seen. Maybe ancient trait with golden shining pokemon. Something like that will not float my boat.

Those who purchase two booster boxes of XY8 in Japan will receive a full art, holographic Skyla promo. The poster says the card will be a reprint of the existing Skyla, but with brand new artwork. It also says Skyla was chosen because she is a popular Gym Leader.

4 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see the new Skyla. That’s for sure!

That’s the only thing I regret about now switching the bulk of my orders to amiami, is that I don’t get the booster box promos as much anymore. I’m also a bit peeved that they’ve somewhat switched it to every 2 boxes now instead of every 1.

When ordering overseas does amiami ever ship you the promo for buying more than one?

Nope. You need to get them from the Center. I usually get my friend to grab me a few boxes so I can get the boxtopper, but lately I haven’t because the sets haven’t been that nice… I can’t wait for Legendary Shine though.

With whom do you get promos with booster box orders?

EDIT: Nevermind

They did once.

1 Like

With the popularity of the TCG where it stands now, I wonder if it’s possible that record number of sales could be broken. I think people would go all out

I’m about to place my pre-order for a few boxes, I also don’t understand the translations very well, can anyone help me indentify if I’m purchasing the correct boxes?

-Pokemon Card Game XY BREAK Expansion Pack Akai Senkou 20Pack BOX(Pre-order)

-Pokemon Card Game XY - BREAK Expansion Pack Aoi Shoudou 20Pack BOX(Pre-order)

Those are correct.

So… anyone got friends in Japan for when the time comes so I can get my skyla promo without buying it and they can just send it with some boxes over?

A Red full art would be very most good.

2 Likes

@japanime *might* be able to help you out with that.

Found on the Virbank City facebook group.

4 Likes

for the love of all that is good, in a world with highly advanced smart phones COULD NO ONE WHO EVER LEAKS THINGS TAKE A DECENT GOD DAMN PICTURE?

7 Likes

Bahahahahahaha man, you always make me laugh!

You know what it is though? My secret theory about leakers is they are shitting themselves trying to take the picture and have limited opportunity…

1 Like

That new ‘BREAK’ card design looks very interesting, and I mean that positively.

Is this a return of Legend Half/Half Cards?

4 Likes

I’m not overly a fan of half cards. Not sure how I feel about the gold treatment either, but I’ll reserve judgment until they are in hand.

1 Like

There is an attack on Zoroark BREAK.

From CollectorViper:
[Dark] Foul Play
Choose 1 of your opponent’s Active Pokemon’s attacks and use it as this attack.

Viper doesn’t think we’ll see two cards, and I agree. The card seems too complete to need a second half. I honestly think the design is this way because they couldn’t fit Zoroark-BREAK in a regular name box :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, looks very cool!