XY Evolutions Speculation

Might end up like Gary’s kids and say Astalaveesta baby to Pokemon! :wink:

This can be said about almost any set that has reverse holos. The bane of Pokemon’s existence, in my opinion.

1 Like

ex era reverse holos are nice though

5 Likes

Its a catch 22 for me, I actually like the Legendary Reverse Holo firework pattern despite popular opinion. I think I like it more because it is the only set that has it.

I bought all three available because of the link - thank you (:

Signed, someone still looking to complete his master set

1 Like

I agree with this. For most of the EX sets. Reason being is because a lot of them look like actual holos instead of just the card itself being shiny.

That was a huge reason why I liked the CP6 more. The reverse holos felt like a modern slap in the face and kicked me out of my nostalgia trip.

2 Likes

There will be enough for youtubers to open for decades. People are sitting on pallets.
If the price is jumping up today, the market will correct itself in due time.

That’s one of the reasons I created the thread on the Mythical Mew boxes - given that they were opened like hell (being the first box) and technically wouldn’t make sense being reprinted given the 20th Anniversary promotion, albeit being that of the Generations variety.

I am curious as to why the elite trainer boxes from this set are so high. I understand the pre release kits because 25% chance its the zard that has some value.

Did the trainer boxes not get printed into oblivion like the booster boxes?

The new 2 pack mini tins have a Swsh and Evo in them for all you folks that haven’t seen enough.

I feel like every new tin/blister has evo in it.