XY Evolutions Speculation

Blasphemy. This is one the best sets of all time.

For example:
-Golden Full Arts

-Toys ‘R’ Us Promos

-Shattered Glass Holo Base Set Pikachu and Mewtwo

-Prerelease Cards

-Booster Box availability!

In all it’s Glory.

Best Prerelease Card of all time.

11 Likes

I’d rather invest in Generations & Hidden Fates.
Both have more ultra rares and were not available in boosterboxes.

2 Likes

@missingno , The holo charmander promo is so good!! haha thanks for posting! Good to see an overview of the set for a refresher.

1 Like

I actually just bought 4 boxes last night at $89/per. I’m either going to sit on them or give them away on my IG. Its important to keep in mind, most people have no idea how they will trend or when they will pop. I’m starting to see more and more you-tubers cracking evolution boxes so that’s should help get the ball moving.

1 Like

Yeah you can still find them pretty cheap. I have a feeling sitting on them for awhile will be good!

I Also have a box sitting around from a few months ago. Last one from a little card shop near by.
Just Trying not to open it out of sheer boredom while locked up indoors! :sweat_smile:

I’m definitely opening one box when it arrives, I cant resist :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There’s a special place for CP6 in my heart. Unfortunately I can’t upload a higher quality pic, but that’s the set all in PSA 10.

Not a hard achievement, but it makes me smile every time I see it. =)

I’m glad I held onto a few more CP6 boxes.

7 Likes

Check it out!

Two different swirls stacked up on each other:

I love this card.

3 Likes

My mind and all the Alakazam cultists dedicated to the true Psychic pokémon leader. : www.youtube.com/watch?v=B34DmsMxUlA

There’s an enthusiast always hiding in an area you least expect like walking into a Kakuna dedicated fan-club room. Best thing the set did was the cosmos lilypad Mew which was massive.

I love evolutions/cp6 because I love base set. I really wish they reprinted all the base set holos. my only gripe!

1 Like

I LOVE the charmander! I got a few PSA 9s of them and they are beautiful

1 Like

I just opened a Evolutions booster box tonight with my 10yo for her birthday. We had an Amazing time video taped the whole thing, also got her a second box to keep sealed to open later on in life. :ok_hand: :100:

6 Likes

Those pics just convinced me to buy 2 booster boxes just now, thanks lol

2 Likes

Super fun set to open. Still quite cheap per box. Idk if it’s really ever going to go up in value like CP6 did. A great way to get a diet version of opening base set packs :wink:

4 Likes

This is awesome. My son and i have been opening some to complete the set. Ive made countless offers on ebay for $90 a box and no one yet has accepted lol.

might i ask where you found them for this price?

collectorstore .com

I bought them out though…

Looks like they have more stock, but at $95 a box.

2 Likes

Did this thread move the price on boxes?! The lowest now on ebay is $100:

rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5575502441&toolid=10001&campid=5338532980&customid=&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FPokemon-Evolutions-XY-sealed-unopened-booster-box-36-packs-of-10-cards%2F182339740223

3 Likes

:thinking: hmm

Scrolled back thru and looks like around 8 confirmed booster boxes were purchased as a response to this thread.

Store owners could see thread and preemptively raise prices?

Alright team shut it down! Delete the thread! @smpratte scrub the log!!! No one saw anything!

The only thing I hated about this set are the reverse holos, they are absolutely atrocious (in my opinion).