WTB/WTT: PSA 10 Shadowless Charizard ~$3500

I am willing to pay around $3500.
I am willing to negotiate trading my PSA 10 Staff Charizard.

Please PM me.

2 Likes

We’re gonna have a bid war lol

Haha, I am not sure if we will even see someone willing to sell that card…

It may be a while. I’ve seen 1 or 2 in the whole past year.

I think this settles the PSA 10 shadowless vs PSA 9 1st edition debate :wink:

7 Likes

It’s an arguable point but someone’s personal preference can’t be denied. It was more of a pondering question I was trying to make.

emergerd i want one so bad.

1 Like

I don’t have any 1st edition base stuff. I personally like the shadowless more. It’s preference.

There are only 29 on the census better start knocking on some doors :wink:

I’ve seen some shadowless cards not labeled as such in very old PSA cases so the pop report is surely a bit off. Can’t imagine there being any more than 5 with the regular Unlimited label though.

1 Like

I personally got the shadowless designated in late 2007. ALL PSA 10 shadowless graded prior to then did not say shadowless. All the ones in my collection got recased then.

1 Like

I do too. I think it is also the difficulty of obtaining shadowless packs that also make it kind of cool. it’s an underrated set, I think.

1 Like

I was browsing your Instagram photos. Do you own those Japanese No Rarity PSA 10’s? That’s phenomenal.

1 Like

Hey, not to be rude but wouldn’t it have been more efficient to just bump your buy list thread so you don’t over clutter the buy/trade section? If I were to make separate threads for all the cards I want, the entire list would be my posts.

2 Likes

I had to sacrifice a few of them to get the zard 10. Was well worth it.

1 Like

Years ago I was the only one fired up about shadowless. That started to change after designation.

The thing I like best about them is its a lot easier to turn a shadowless into a first edition than it is to turn a 1st edition into a shadowless;)

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol…actually, my point was a shadowless is less likely to be altered than a 1st edition is so as a collectible, shadowless has some advantages:)

1 Like

That was one of the issues that crossed my mind before I started spending good money on my cards. With there being different stamps, thick and thin, I always figured it wouldn’t be too hard for someone to come along with fake stamps. Not saying there’s a bunch out there because I really don’t know, but it does seem a bit safer with Shadowless. Plus they have the same template and they’re cheaper… for now! I’m also a No Symbol Jungle over 1st edition type of guy but that has to do with the silvering problem more. My No Symbol 10’s are the cleanest cards I own.
Watch now as I send you into a deep hypnosis and get you to trade me a PSA 10 Shadowless Zard for No Symbol Jungle 10’s! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Hihi…li have so many trying to get in my collection which won’t be easy;)