WTB PSA 10 1ST EDITION SHINNING CHARIZARD

seen them sell around $1800-$2100 DM me if you have one thanks!

1 Like

You’re going to have a hard time with that price point, I think.

Most recent one sold on ebay for 2.5k USD, and there’s none that I can find available at the moment aside a 3.2k one.

Your best bet I think is:

www.ebay.com/itm/352215286212?rmvSB=true

www.ebay.com/itm/142589377613?rmvSB=true

prices of sold on eBay I have found. so I’m thinking I shouldn’t have a problem getting one for around that price also considering the fact this would be thru PayPal not eBay so I have a 10% fee me and the seller won’t have to worry about

10 -

• $2545 9/27
  • $2030 10/13
  • $2150 10/16
  • $2150 10/19
  • $2030 10/20
  • $2150 10/29
  • $2025 11/6
  • $1875 11/7
  • $2115 11/10
  • $2095 11/23
1 Like

Totally forgot about the 10-12% fees from ebay.

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

no one wants to sell?

There’s a lot of people after this card and I think sellers, myself included, are waiting to see what the PWCC ones go for

1 Like

I sold my one for 2.65k on the weekend

2 Likes

This is interesting, because people on here try to determine market value, but really there is a price to buy at and a different one to sell at.

Because it sells for 2000-2500, anyone buying wants to pay the least, whereas sellers want the most. Pretty obvious, but anyway

I think both will end at around $2500

Just to reiterate what’s been said on many other threads on this forum: people here know the market prices pretty well, especially for high-end, popular cards such as Charizard in Gem Mint. don’t expect to get your eBay bid price minus 10% fees here. Those prices are what buyers are willing to pay, but it sure isn’t what sellers think they are worth, particularly in the current climate where the prices are steadily going up. Any sale today even at above market value will become market value within a month with the recent price surges/growths.

5 Likes

I think I bought yours :blush:

6 Likes

clearly since there’s no 1 have a positive response to your thread the price has went up.

Denial will keep it from your hands

Well said.

I think if you’re buying in private you’re pretty much asking exclusivity from a seller. They know there’s probably 100 buyers lined up to pay whatever the last one sold for, it’s very rare that you’re going to get any discount. Unless you’re dealing with a local seller that is ‘scared’ of shipping out high value cards or it’s a personal friend of yours that give you that 5-10% off.

Look what happened with the PSA 9 1st ED Zards. There’s quite a few buyers that had copies available in the $4-5k range. Good luck to them finding one for less than $7k now. :blush:

1 Like

right yeah I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask but its true no one here on a forum would really want to take 10% less since the sale wouldn’t be on eBay. of course pwcc has two listed so thats why people don’t want to let them go now either. I understand that but as I said I figured I would just ask but don’t think a forum like this is a good place to buy lol but a good place to sell. kind of ironic since there is no selling section only a buying one…

I think the issue is more with the price range. I haven’t checked the listings, but I’m fairly sure that multiple copies of this card sold for about $2500, so anyone on here looking to sell one, would want that amount minus fees.

Basically I’d say a better starting point with the given information would be offering something along the lines of $2250+ based off condition

well the list that I have posted above are based off of recent eBay sales. as you can see back in September pwcc sold one for $2500 range. since then they have all been under $2200 which makes sense since pwcc usually will get a high premium price. and thats based on 9 sales so I wouldn’t say the price being under $2500 isn’t accounted for or considered a low offer. however as one member posted here they sold theres for $2600 recently but obviously I can not tell you the numbers on private sales. either way I felt my asking price was justified based on previous sales of the card. though I do understand members here want top dollar as do I but I was seeing if anyone had one they wanted to let go.

But I do hope the price rises being as I do have one already, I was just looking for a second lol

Maybe some of these prices had something to do with the “shining foil” error?
no error = more pricey.
error = less.
but then that’s also messing up with the market value as well lol.

These 2 listings (pwcc) has foil error and without.

Why not just wait till February and buy one then… :grin:

Starting trouble… :blush:

My understanding was that shifted foil was very common with the card.

In regards to PWCC people should also consider that due to marking down value for import and actually shipping outside of the USA, a lot more are going to bid, and bid higher. I’ve bought cards for “cheaper” right after a PWCC auction that went for higher plenty of times because the seller is not known to mark down value, and because people get the stupids in 1v1 bid wars.

yeah thats getting really technical lol