WTB PSA 10 1ST EDITION SHINNING CHARIZARD

right pwcc always sells at a premium and usually any other seller is going to let theres go for cheaper. I mean I’m pretty sure the ones ending tonight are going to be atleast 2500 when they end

there is going to be 3!!! on the December PWCC auction

wow… and this time it only ended for about $2350…hopefully it doesn’t bring the price down even more. seriously sometimes pwcc pisses me off when they upload multiple listings of the same card it just ruins the value

1 Like

Yeah, well. There are 126 1st ed shining zard cards of PSA 10 in existence but tbh I think the shining market is going to be dry soon, begining from next year.

Interesting fact : When i bought one on Nov last year the pop was 82 and one year later, 44 PSA 10s were added to the report, an average of 3.67 copies per month graded.

3 Likes

Chok did you ever grade the one I sold you?

It got a 10 :blush:

1 Like

This tends to happen when one seller grades a lot themselves and needs to liquidate.

1st ed Flareon Holo from Jungle is a good example of that. 74->96 pop in 2 month and I believe most were the same seller, based on stock.

1 Like

despite the pop of psa 10 shining charizard 1st ed, it’s still a good price (undervalued) I think at around 2-2.5k. This is a good card and very unique and neo destiny boxes are 5k! I see this as having some good potential for bigger price increase versus the other charizarsd psa 10. That’s my opinion.

Ah, the rare lower-leg kicking Charizard variant. Good luck on your search.

1 Like