Shining Charizard PSA 10 1st Edition Neo Destiny

Hi all hope everyone is keeping safe!

After checking eBay I cannot find any up to date sales data on this card.

Does anyone have any information on a recent sale?

Kind Regards!

I recently got offered $20k for mine. Then another post of someone offering $18k for one. (Would never really sell mine btw)

3 Likes

That’s great thank you for the information :blush:

Happy to pay $18k for a single card, no more though as he has bills to pay? :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Are people that desperate for cards that they are willing to put themselves in a position where they struggle to afford next months bills/rent etc??

8 Likes

Last PWCC one was sold for $15k.

1 Like

I will track this thread… This interests me

Also does this mean the unlimited PSA 10 is undervalued at the moment? Last sold publicly for 5.1k usd

I sold my unlimited version for way too cheap a month ago…

why take everything he is saying as truth lol

hes obviously trying to jus get a better deal

I think this card is a “value” 25k+ it seems. Its rarer than a base set 10 unlimited yet its last sold is priced lower?

3 Likes

Lol
Believe me I try and take everything with a pinch of salt but these are weird times atm, cards going for record valuations, even on mass printed modern Evolutions and then posters asking how they can stretch purchases made now on 0% credit card deals . .

1 Like

The unlimited shining zards have kept pace with blaines 1st edition psa 10 cards. At least over the past 2 years anyway. I just got an offer for 10k for my blaines zard so I think the unlimited shining zard is probably around that if not more

1 Like

when people say they got bills to pay…you don’t know.

Within the past 12 hrs, the unlimited shining psa 10 sold publicly for 7100usd.

Crazy times and admittedly am a bit salty haha!

2 Likes

These are the people refinancing their houses to buy cardboard. I’m not unilaterally opposed to buying cards on credit or prioritizing them over certain nonessential expenses, but it’s a bad idea for 99% of people.

Wow! Maybe the separation between the two is finally widening. Can’t find blaine’s charizard for less than 15k on ebay. Maybe shining zard just needs time to catch up. Who knows

1 Like

No idea its value but it’s my favorite card in the hobby! Beautiful majestic art. Mine might not be a 10 but it’s at least a 6 or 7 all day. I’m just happy to own one. The struggle was real trying to find a seller.

5 Likes

Put it into perspective.

The card has 553 PSA copies total when combining all grades so far.

Since Logan’s first video, more than 56 million subscribers from extremely popular non-pokemon/card related channels have had at least one pokemon card video appear in their subscriptions feed.

Speaking relatively, at that price they still seem very accessible. Much like the rest of the Neo series.

2 Likes

Crystal zard generally tracks this one pretty closely so this is a relevant thread for both I’d say. My friend had offers on his crystal zard 10 for 20k as well.

1 Like

You got offered 10k USD for your 1st edition Blaine’s Zard? Is that really the going prices for this card nowadays? Has more than doubled essentially if that’s the case on last publicly sold ebay.

www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Pokemon-Gym-Challenge-1st-Edition-Holo-Blaines-Charizard-2-PSA-10/133539054972?hash=item1f178c457c:g:MpQAAOSwNcBffNaI

I actually took note of this eBay listing and think that the seller ended the auction early (I think 6 days left). I do not think it reflects true market value imo

Yes. Someone had theirs up there for 20k but sold for 7500. The guy that tried to buy from me also tried to buy from this guy in Hawaii. Guy in Hawaii had two offers. 9800 cash. And 5500 cash plus 5500 trade in. Also the other guys 10k g&s.
Lots of movement