đŸ’„PRICE CHECKđŸ’„ PSA 10 Shining Magikarp 1st Edition

Hey guys,
I can’t see many sold listings for this card.
What do you think is a good price for this card?

Thanks!

Anyone?

Kind of a tough question. I know pretty mint ungraded ones go for around $100-150, so i would assume a graded 10 would at least be in the $250- $350 range. I believe theres an auction of a psa 10 one going on ebay, currently

Nooooo ^^

If a PSA 10 Shining gyrados goes for $650+ Karp is just as high up there I believe.

2 Likes

$500-$600, these don’t come up often.

I think it’ll be between $400-$700, depending on how badly those guys want it. This card only has a pop of around 30 I believe? So these PSA 10’s don’t come up very often.

www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pokemon-PSA-GEM-MINT-10-Shining-Magikarp-66-64-Neo-Revelation-1st-Edition-Card-/142340080069?hash=item21242141c5:g:b0oAAOSw44BYFtta

That ill feeling when you submitted one to psa, scored 10 and sold it for eff all many years ago.

5 Likes

This is why i said ‘at least’ in my response. But i honestly think anything over $450 is just ludicrous. The market for some cards is just getting stupid at this point lol

1 Like

Lol saying a price that’s less then half the going rate doesn’t really cover it with “At least”.

“How much is the price for a PSA 10 1st Edition Base Set Charizard?”

“You could get at least $1,000.00 for it”

See what I mean? Yeah it’s technically true, but that doesn’t really help the person.

calm down, kid. I was throwing out a lowball range based on inferences. Hence why i also mentioned an auction thats currently at $355. No one was replying, so i thought id just give an under-estimate. No need for your passive aggressive response, bud.

2 Likes

The last copy sold for $550. I would expect to pay at least that price. They do not appear often.

5 Likes

In 3 days and 9 hours I will have an accurate answer of true market value at that point in time.

www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Pokemon-Neo-Revelation-1st-Edition-Holo-Shining-Magikarp-66-PSA-10-PWCC-/142356175882?hash=item212516dc0a:g:w5gAAOSwWiBY-Rpy

Edit: Nvm, not worth it lol

4 Likes

Looks like that listing ended at $1,225.

1 Like

Crazy price, went higher than the Shining Charizard, Shining Gyarados, 1st Edition Base Gyarados, Magneton and Alakazam :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Yes, and the Gyarados went for about $1200 also. The Shining Zard went for $1100. I hope its feelings are not hurt.

Pretty amazing. Good for PWCC.

I think the 2nd PSA 10 Zard might break 20k

Yeah, it’s getting crazy. It’ll be interesting to see how high the market value for some of these will go, or if prices will come back down anytime soon. It’s a good time to be a seller, and not as good a time to be a buyer lol.

1 Like

Its just like these base set zards. Yeah, i get it. Theyre a big staple in the hobby, but 18k? For something that there are over 100 of? I know rarity isnt the only factor, but overhype and over saturation of specific cards is just skewing the market, in my opinion. Obscure cards that deserve more recognition get overlooked and downplayed in the selling market, and the same hyped cards keep going up. Its hilarious at this point. Id hate to be a base set collector just now getting into the hobby. God bless. Papa bless.

1 Like