WTB PSA 9 1st Charizard 4.5k-6k. (or WTT 3 base 1st packs)

Serious buyer ready to pay full market value in single payment. They’ve ended in the 5k-6k range lately.

Willing to go up to 6k but only if it’s a very very “solid 9”. Definitely would pay 4.5k for just about anything in a 9 case. Still want to verify front and back photos though. Most likely looking to spend 5.2k or so for a typical 9.

Psa 9 shadowless zard 900-1.2k given same parameters. acquired as part of complete set.

Message me and I’m sure we can find a deal for fair value in this range given the specific card(s).

ETA on 11-20-17 trade bait- 3 sealed 1st edition base set packs (raw, ungraded). 1 of each art. Bought from legit seller - another forum member. Bought as weighed in a larger lot and several other packs were opened, cards were graded so authenticity is without question. 8.5 1st edition Charizard also available partial trade/upgrade. Looks like a potential 9 contender, but it would be a “weak 9” if it earned one IMO.

7 Likes

Can also trade anything from my ebay partial or whole. Psa 10 1st edition WOTC cards, PSA 9 and 10 gold stars. New sealed products, anything you see.

Good luck mate I hope you can find one sooner rather than later!

1 Like

Shadowless 9 at auction

I have a feeling not many people will let go of theirs much lower than pwcc prices, but it remains to be seen if they even start regularly selling in that price range. Good luck. :blush:

Yeah my high end is in that range when you take out the auctions fees. No luck yet though. Think everyone is holding tight to see what happens with the next few auctions.

yeah, but you never know, you might find a desperate seller. good luck dude.

I just sold my PSA9 Shadowless 1550$ on eBay last week and it was a very solid 9. I’m sure you could get a regular one around 1250 though. There is one that is off-centered in auction right now on eBay:
www.ebay.com/itm/Shadowless-Charizard-4-102-Base-Set-Mint-PSA-9-Pokemon-Card/152773846126?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Sloppiest 9 I’ve ever seen lol, that’s so Off centered it could’ve got (OC), the amount of edgewear is insane, and I can see a scratch on the front right of the card that’s silvering…

But I still kinda want it lolol

7 Likes

When I read the “Add Height” sticky note, I thought it was an error. I looked at the card & couldn’t find height only to realize that was the guy’s username.

7 Likes

That scratch is really concerning to me. I don’t understand why PSA isn’t harsher in such cases… That should be -1 on that alone, so I wouldn’t give this more than a 8.

I have a feeling the reserve is quite high, this seller recently had a raw PSA 5-ish 1st Ed Charizard with a fake stamp. Reserve was $1500 or $2000 don’t remember exactly.

HOW IS THAT A 9?

The back is disgusting and the centering if off it looks like a 7!

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:??

True that… much rather have the 8 I have than that 9. Yucko.

1 Like

wow that’s the worst 9 I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Maybe that scratch is on the case? It’s hard to understand why that would be a 9 otherwise.

No it’s clearly actual damage… you can see there’s silvering. Gary also had a PSA 9 Zard with a 1 inch scratch/line on the front of the card recently sold on ebay. In that case though the card looked way better but I’d still have a tough time giving it a 9.

PSA has weird standards. They’d knock down a point on a tiny dot or scratch on the back of the card, but the same thing on the front of the card they see as just a tiny bit silvering. No big deal! lol

What is even funnier than that, the seller said he thinks the card could get a 10.

1 Like

Also funny that the seller has a reserve price higher than 1k CAD for sth like that

2 Likes

Looks like the seller is about to get paid $1750+ USD with still 12 hours to go.

That’s defintiely a PSA mistake here. I notice a lot of very weak 9s lately… Rookie graders?

I do think your offer for Shadowless Charizard is very low at this point.

@gottaketchumall
Every time I see this thread updated I hope that it’s you saying you got the 1st ed. Alas, not this time but hopefully soon!

1 Like