WTT/B PSA 9 Shadowless Charizard

I am looking to trade for a PSA 9 Shadowless Charizard.

My offer is $950 PayPal + a PSA 9 Unlimited Charizard (which I value at roughly $150).

This adds up to $1100 in value. The most recent Shadowless Charizard 9 ended at $1100 (on feeBay keep in mind).

Oh and I’ll throw in a $35 iTunes gift card if you want too lol.

(I changed this a lot)

The last psa 7 sold today for $1650

Link: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-1st-Edition-Shadowless-Charizard-Base-Set-4-102-PSA-7-NM-MT-/162699739706?hash=item25e1a9023a:g:kM8AAOSwe0NZ1s21

The lowest current on ebay is $1648

And the last 6 that sold was for $940 about a week ago.

This certain cards Value literally changes daily. Putting a set number on it only holds for so long.

A month ago a psa 6 was selling for $700

Although the 7 has been somewhat stable, selling for NO less than 1200 since august, and creeping up to 1300-1450 in october / november I think the 1280 range is low compared to this cards future potential value.

Edit: BUT if you do end up finding one for 1200-1350 imo take the deal right away!

That PSA 7 that sold today had some PSA 5-7 condition Shadowless and 1st Ed holos with it, including a Shadowless Charizard. I would say very conservatively the cards next to the main Charizard would add up to $400 in value, making the Charizard itself comprise of roughly $1250 of the total. The rest though, I guess you’re right lol.

Not just for MiracleG but to all of us:

Based on your valuations (though admittedly the 7 has climbed in value) you’re pricing things equal. It’s protocol that if you’re going to dictate BOTH sides of the deal then you better offer more than what you’re getting.
After all, you’re getting something you want and giving up stuff you want less:)

1 Like

Oh wow. Who the hell puts extra cards included in the lot and dosent even have them in the title or default first photo. Good catch

Yah that’s exactly what I was thinking. There was no way somebody paid that much on some random listing today for the same card that has had the same available price for a week. It just didn’t make sense to me.

That happens a lot and I don’t like it either. Did you look at the title and that didn’t mention it either?

Agreed, especially since we’re talking 1st ed Zard here. Tbh, unless you find someone desperate for the Rayquaza it’s going to be a tough trade even if you add another couple hundred $ in trade value.

I’m pretty sure you can insta sell the Rayquaza and Unlimited Zard within a week at the prices you listed and have cash ready for the next PSA 7 1st ed Zard available. That’s what I’d do anyway. Good luck to you buddy.

Dang I sold my 7 for 850 earlier this year (I think the end of april) it has really grown since then.

Seems like there’s never really a good time to sell charizard >.<

2 Likes

Yeah lol, and as far as I could tell I had sold the highest priced seven up until that point, at least on ebay.

1 Like

Significantly updated this.

PWCC is auctioning off a lot of good cards on the 19th of this month, if I remember correctly, they will have 1 shadowless psa 9 charizard.

I’ll be there if I don’t find one by then.

1 Like

I’m really curious how it does. None have sold anywhere near $1100 since… not counting private sales.

I just purchased one for $1000 and I feel it’s pretty much top dollar, as I passed on a $900 one about 3 weeks ago… and none of the guys trying to sell at $1200+ have had any success. It’s just not quite there, unlesss it is a VERY strong 9… then you’re looking at a possible $8000 payday over at BGS so no one is selling these. lol

There’s a chance you can get a decent deal on the pwcc. There’s also @mistercrunch that offered me one today, you can try to negotiate with him. Cheers

I did a deal for two last week where the valuation was $1100. It was a trade and I was trading for the zards.

I do agree the price jump was significant considering the pop. It’s pulling up the valuation of the entire pop. There were probably several price points passed up that many sellers would have been comfortable selling at.

Good deal. I would trade $1200+ worth of cards all day for one.

I’m kind of hoping that auction doesn’t go for too much so I can buy a couple more before another hike. If it somehow skyrockets to $1500, at least I will have bought one. I don’t really see it though, maybe by next summer.

1st edition is a different beast though. Fully expecting the 9s to trend in the $5000 range very soon.

I expect the price to correct downward slightly and hold for a bit before rising again.

It’s one of those cards where the potential could be big or small. I think factors like this make it more difficult to sell or trade. The current price is obvious, but the “what if” has everyone questioning the right move. There’s certainly risk involved and these are the type of moves I enjoy being a part of. -A card that’s held due to the potential versus the current price.

Indeed. The market is way too volatile. It’s tough for sellers, I have spoke to a few people that want to offload some of their cards but they’re hesitant due to how quickly prices are rising across the board.

It’s very interesting… If only I had a crystal ball to figure out what are the current steals. I have a few ideas, but I keep second guessing myself. lol