WTB PSA9 1st edition/shadowless charizard

Looking to buy

*Psa(Strong 9) 1st edition shadowless charizard
@4000 to 4500USD

*Psa(Strong 9) shadowless charizard
@1000 to 1300USD

Thanks

1 Like

Your prices are a little under market value. Itā€™s unlikely anyone here is going to let go of a mint zard for anything less than market value, but youā€™ll likely have to offer premium as well for anyone to bite.

All the more, you want strong 9s at less than market valueā€¦

2 Likes

Basically what was said above me. People here will religiously hold onto big ticket cards. Itā€™s what we do. These Charizards are prime examples of cards you canā€™t get here for cheap. We all know their value and feel strongly about their future value. If you want these items at these prices you have to go to eBay and win an auction IMO.

Hereā€™s a PSA 9 Shadowless Charizard on auction that should end on the low. Not the best looking 9 out there but if youā€™re looking for a 9 grade and wanting one for less than market price, this is your best bet. Best of luck :blush:

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-Shadowless-4-Charizard-Holo-PSA-9-MINT/162852967392?hash=item25eacb13e0:g:5eMAAOSwJ71aXAgT

1 Like

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/1999-pokemon-game/charizard-holo/values/544028#g=9

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/1999-pokemon-game/charizard-holo/values/697336#g=9

Referencing these might help. Youā€™re not too far off, itā€™s just finding someone willing to sell currently also

1 Like

Hi Iā€™ve been watching that auction. What about the card makes it ā€œNot the best looking 9 out thereā€? Iā€™m learning how to evaluate condition within a grade so any specific thoughts on the card would help. Thanks!

Absolutely hideous centering. Itā€™s not off enough to be a novelty OC grade but itā€™s close.

1 Like

i have a BGS 9 Charizard (3x9 + 1x9.5 subgrades), which has a good shot to cross-over to PSA 9. I can let it go for 4800 (+buyer pays shipping) - slightly above your asking. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks~

This offer is good for 36 hours from time of posting.

1 Like

Not only the terrible centering, thereā€™s ample amount of edgewear on the top edge of the back of the card. Also there are some scratches on the holofoil and one scratch on the card itself above the picture box I believe. Personally, it doesnā€™t qualify a PSA 9 in my eyes.

1 Like

These cards Iā€™m seeing recently make me want to crack open literally ALL of my graded cards and send them over for a generous grade people seem to be gettingā€¦ Smh.

Most of my 9s look 100% Pristine in comparison to this crap.

1 Like

Thanks. I see the centering and edgewear for sure. How can you tell from the photos if the scratches are on the holofoil or the case?

Wow; thatā€™s absolutely horrid looking. I honestly think 8 would be too high for that card. Looks like a glorified PSA 7 to me. Did any of you see the PSA 10 Shadowless Poliwrath that was listed not long ago that had HUGE scratches on the holo? Crazy.

Hi everyone here! Thanks for all the response and advice on my 1st post. I am open to negotiation regarding the price for the PSA 9 charizards.

As for that PSA 9 shadowless zard on the ebay, it definitely does not deserve the grade. I am disappointed with PSA grading standards recently. That is why collector like us have to come up with ā€˜strongā€™ or ā€˜weakā€™ PSA grade.

Looks like a 9 to me. Plus, a pro grader agreed.

2 Likes