WTB TMB No. 1/2/3 Trainer card

Are each individually different?

I know of them but has the one from JP-jun been recirculated? That is what I am trying to figure out. Similar to the Illustrator. The same card went to 5 different people, making it seem like there were more available but really it was just the one copy.

Hahaha 13 years latter and we still can’t figure it out :stuck_out_tongue: It truly lives up to its name “secret” super battle.

Well the Wil story is just a big mess. He was a very passionate collector back in 2009 and he acquired just about every No. 1 trainer (97 Pika, SSB, TMB, English Pika). He had a couple university magikarps and a 2002 no. 2 battle road trainer along with graded Tropical wind sets (2004-2006).

There was a situation with him and the silvestro’s involving money and a lot of confusing plot lines. Regardless of the story his cards ended up in the hands of the silvestros and they sold them to CC.

It’s great that you’ve kept pictures. I started doing that too with the yahoo Japan auctions but I haven’t been around all that long.

Yeah I read back on all the threads pertaining to that here on UPCCC so I have an idea of what went on (obviously I don’t know the whole story) but it’s too bad that he doesn’t post here anymore.

UPCCC Image gallery! Yes!! we should have a communal photo album.

Can we do that? I like that idea. Perhaps we can have a little comment under each about who owns said card? We can keep track of where they are at all times if we know a sale went down.

I was about to suggest that but it should be up to the owner if they want to remain anonymous…they only idea we would have is that is is someone on the upccc.

True haha. And yes of course it would be up to the owner.

Yes that is great!

Is there any way to have an on-site album such as that on Pokegym with proboards?

We could make an album on a separate site. You can’t have that many features on Proboards iirc.
I’d be willing to help with it.

By the way, someone should make a separate thread for this xD

Yes! New thread time?

So continue to hijack the thread it is! :stuck_out_tongue:

If we wanted a photobucket sort of thing then I wouldn’t mind organising it as those are simple. If we wanted something different it’s out of my realm of knowledge ahah. Tolan do you have any better ideas?

Nono i like how this discussion came around… kerp going :blush: or do a new thread :blush:

I think we could do a whole separate website, such as google sites (I use it and like it), wix.com, webs.com, weebly.com, etc. Of course, we’d need to find someone to be in charge of it.

That would be really cool! I would love to help out and maintain a site but I don’t know anything about websites. I’m sure there’s someone better even though I’d be willing to put in the time

messed up while editing D:

Yeah I really like Cally’s site! Okay well I guess we’ll see what Tolan comes up with :stuck_out_tongue:

Take a look as this. I made it a while ago for Youtube trades, and I think that something like it would be good.

If not, I have plenty of more ideas.
The only problem with Calley’s site is that I find Livejournal harder to work with, and if he doesn’t want to be made responsible for the site, it might not work.