WTB: No Rarity Gyarados, Awakening Legends Shining Gyarados

Okay, so it’s like this.

For over the last few months I’ve been in search for a 1st Edition Base Set Gyarados (NON-Shadowless) after I discovered it was one of two Base set rendition cards I DON’T have (rendition meaning cards like shadowless, legendary set, base set 2). I still need a Base Set 2 Gyarados but I’m in no rush for it. Hell I even have two versions of the Shadowless version.

After a few months of searching, a general theme came up, the only first edition base set Gyarados I could find were either printed in another language besides English, or are Shadowless.

So, my question to you all is this: Anyone have one they’re willing to part with, trade, and/or sell? And how much are they in the market for nowadays? Looking to buy one. And A Base Set 2 Gyarados if you have it.

In the future too, I’m also looking to finally make a purchase on Awakening Legends Shining Gyarados (The Japanese Shining Gyarados from Neo Revelation), so if any of you have that, let me know.

Edit: Ignore that mess, please. I’m only keeping it up to show what I was originally (and foolishly) asking for.

So yeah, looking to buy No Rarity Gyarados and Awakening Legends Shining Gyarados. Also, as a side, looking for Base Set 2 Gyarados. Let me know if you guys are selling!

Hmm let me get this straight first.

1st edition base set ‘non shadowless’ Gyarados?

I thought there was only 4 versions in English;

-Unlimited base set
-Shadowless base set
-1st edition shadowless THIN base set
-1st edition shadowless THICK base set

and I think there is a u.k print unlimited of unlimited with a different year.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but I don’t think there is an English 1st edition non shadowless gyarados?

Edit: Strike that! Bah. After some forum searching and different sites, 1st Editions did only appear until After Shadowless, so yeah, you’re right about it never being a version of the card. One less to get though. So that’s the Silver Lining. I’ll just replace it with No-Rarity Gyarados. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I thought for the longest time which is why I never thought of it before, however, a few months ago I was looking over Troll and Toad who says otherwise and is selling ONE for 60 bucks: www.trollandtoad.com/p149108.html So I began to search. For some reason I can’t shake the idea either that I’ve seen one before too, but if someone else can confirm this, that’s fine.

Also, you forgot Base Set 2 Unlimited Gyarados. :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m teasing)

And I forgot about the Thick/Thin Shadowless. Okay, add that one to the list (I’ll have to double check which one I have).

Still looking for the Base Set 2 Unlimited Gyarados and Awakening Legends Gyarados either way. :stuck_out_tongue: