Looking for Error/Misprint/Miscut/No Rarity Gyarados

Hello all!

I’m hoping that in time I can locate, purchase, or trade for any of the following cards in the title that meet the description.

Specifically I was wondering if anyone had the Base Gyarados with the error of the corner number being too far to the left.

I was also wondering if anyone had any knowledge on if a Japanese No Rarity Symbol Base Gyarados card exists? As I’d also like that for my collection if possible. Thanks!

I think all gyarados have that error

Yes, there is a no rarity, Japanese Base set Gyarados. I have not got one.

Then my search continues to seek one out!

Ah, you’re right. I’d be curious to know if there are non-misaligned ones though! Those must be rare if they exist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you be buying magikarps anytime soon?

Magikarp has become more of an “accidental” collection I’ve acquired over time due to people sending in cards alongside Gyarados trades/purchases.

However, I don’t go out of my way to collect Magikarp as I am aware of the number of rare and hard to get cards that contain Magikarp either in the art, or by itself.

Basically, until I complete my TCG collection of Gyarados (with exception to Snap), I won’t be seeking out Magikarp. But thank you, though, for asking!

1 Like

lol I asked because there wouldn’t be a gyarados without a splashy magikarp

I sent you a PM regarding the no-rarity-symbol Gyarados.

1 Like

Thanks Glen, I replied. :blush:

True enough!

I’d love to start an official Magikarp collection some day, though I think Reina has me beat so far on that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should have this binder for your collection:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/rachelled/store%20stuff/gyarabinder.jpg

So you didn’t watch his videos, eh?! :tada:

1 Like

He does. Haha

LOL i don’t watch videos of people’s collections. Pics only

1 Like

Well aren’t you exclusive. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@elam18 I’m the same way ahaha. I don’t like watching 10 minutes to view cards I could look at in 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

I go and just click different places in the video to get an idea of what kind of cards are where. Then watch what interests me. Haha

Thanks, Elam, though. I appreciate you showing it to me despite me already having it. It seems like the whole community is watching out for Gyarados things for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, there is a Portfolio that I’m hoping to get which has Rayquaza on the front and Gyarados on the back. It’s the BW Phase 6 Portfolio but haven’t found any for cheap but they pop up every once in a while.

Also, there’s a link to some blurry-esque images on imgur in my main post so you don’t just have to watch the videos. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, do you need this? I have one factory sealed. Letme know if you’re interested.