WTB: Jolteon niche cards/stickers/postcards

I’m looking for mint copies of the following cards as I would like to add a PSA 10 copy to my collection eventually - I’m based in the UK so prices will be in GBP.

Meiji Promo - £30
Undaunted Reverse Holo (English) - £25
Reviving Legends Unlimited (Reverse Holo) - £25

Here is a list of the graded Jolteon items that I currently need

A lot of POP 0s!! :frowning:

2 Likes

From my understanding, Spiral Force does not exist in unlimited. I have been looking for years for all Eeveelutions and never seen one. Have you seen any copy floating around?

1 Like

I’d also like to add that I am also looking for Jolteon marbles from the Toy Biz set back in 2000 - paying £6 per marble depending on the colour and condition.

I’m unaware of how many colours these were released in so I cannot provide a list of what colours I now need so let me know if you do have any or even a list of marble variants if there is one out there…

I have never seen an unlimited version in circulation so I’m glad you also have the opinion that is doesn’t exist. I was just trying my luck! I had briefly discussed this with @quuador a while back and I believe we were still trying to figure this out.

I guess, one less card for me to chase! :+1:

I made a thread trying to figure this one out. Based on graded pop reports, and not seeing a single unlimited copy for any card in the set, I don’t think unlimited exists.

1 Like

I did speak to a Darkrai collector who confirmed it was a mislabel by PSA - thanks for investigating!

1 Like

Nice, I am glad to hear my thread within my thread was also looked at, and that the Darkrai was mislabeled.

1 Like

But the other unlimited cards are going to be a pain to find!

1 Like

Well that’s the cutest little Pokemon slab I’ve ever seen haha! I do actually have some of the cards you’re looking for, I’ll take a look through my collection when I get a chance and post back if they’re in good enough shape for you.

Thank you! That would be very appreciated

1 Like

Don’t have a picture of the Jolteon but there is a Canadian variant of the game that has had the English and French text on the card you may want if you’re looking for everything.
Using these as example, Canadian version is on the right.
I’m not aware of any other country/language the game was released in.

1 Like

Thank you! I am only aware of two as you mentioned, not yet come across a different language (luckily) as just finding the one seems to be a issue in itself especially in gradable condition aswell :frowning:

1 Like