WTB English Aquapolis Crystal Lugia PSA 10

Looking to purchase a clean PSA 10 copy for $1300 shipped to CA, USA. PayPal ready!

If you have one to sell, please have pictures ready. In particular I’d like to see close-ups of the four corners front and back, and the whole card front and back.

Thanks for stopping by!

I have a psa 9 if you are interested! Best of luck on your hunt! Crystal Lugia is a awesome card to have!

1 Like

I know true collectible on instagram is selling one, but he has an offer for $1200 already if you’re looking to spend a bit more. You can try messaging him maybe

2 Likes

Thanks! I would have bought your 9 a few weeks ago but I already own one now haha.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I guess I will try messaging him but $1200 sounds like a very good offer already. Plus he’s looking for $1800 OBO so I won’t get my hopes up >.< There was an ebay auction recently which started at $1300 and ended unsold with 0 bids. Although it is just a single data point, I don’t think the demand is there to pay those prices yet :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s reasonable. He was asking $3000 for the PSA 8 zard and I talked him down quite a bit :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been bullish on Crystal Lugia for awhile. I think it’s a good buy for anyone at today’s current prices. 9s were $450 for awhile. That seemed to be a good value play. 10s hovering around the 1k mark seemed to be undervalued. It’s nice to see people demanding more for them as I still see Crystal Lugia as a good pick-up.

1 Like

Dream card. Good luck!

Haha he responded saying “can’t sorry that’s cheaper than we sold our 8 for”. I was surprised and wanted to make sure, so I asked him to clarify and he confirmed that he sold a PSA 8 for $1200. I didn’t know what to say to that…

A PSA 8 crystal lugia for $1200?!? You can go on ebay and buy one for $350 right now

I have a 9 for $500 on eBay right now that I’d discount for an e4 member. I have a 10 I wouldn’t sell for below $1400 at this point, agree it’s undervalued.

Well that’s just ridiculous lol.

I picked my 9 up for 350$ (was on the cheaper end ) a few months back, incredible purchase, the card is one of a kind and it made me start collecting crystals.

1 Like