WTB Mysterious Pearl Raw or PSA

Wanting to buy a Raw or PSA copy of Mysterious Pearl:

I am looking to pay around $250 raw and will to negotiate a price for a PSA 9 or 10 copy.

Feel free to shoot me a message on e4 or discord or comment in the thread!

Thanks for helping me out! :grin:

3 Likes

Good luck Ptccards :blush:

There are a few people chasing this card right now, so I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

@nuttun Thanks! I will need it haha :grin:

1 Like

I am still open to purchasing the mysterious pearl. i am open to negotiating a price or trades!

Thereā€™s one listed on yahoo auctions for like 500$ usd, if youā€™re impatient :stuck_out_tongue:

buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/x535028226

Nice find, it is bit over my budget and i dont mind waiting. But looks like someone bought the card out. Maybe @dunsparce0p

1 Like

Dangā€¦what happened???

This card was listed for monthsā€¦someone really wants it!

Ah, I seeā€¦it always looked like the same picture but now I know the seller puts up stock images. Really sucks if the buyer gets a considerably worse condition on their $500 card =/

I wonder if ~$500 is the new market price for this card :confused:

I really hope not! Or at least not when i am purchasing (;

1 Like

Based on my experience with the card, you still have a good chance of coming across one at a cheaper price. Iā€™ll keep you updated if I find one at around your price range :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I really appreciate that!

1 Like

A PSA 10 will take a lot more than 350.00 or ā€œup to 350ā€

Well the only PSA 10 one sold for 230 back in august, but yeah looks like people are willing to pay 250 plus for raw copies, so I will go ahead and change the price range.

Thank you for sharing the listing! Haha even if I tried to buy it, it wont let me! But imma wait it out a little bit, and see if I can get it around the price I want to purchase it at.

Ouf I did not want to reference myself but a lot of interested buyers of mysterious pearl kept referencing that PSA 10 copy so I will just straight up come clean and say that I bought that copy. For a while, the copy was sitting at $270, but I was still hesitant to buy it. At that time, the prices were:

Raw online: 200$~ for a questionable copy with terrible pics so it was hard to determine the condition
In its original acrylic case: $450
PSA 10: 270$

I already saw that the mysterious pearl was seriously undervalued since almost every single trophy card increased in price but this trophy card in particular did not raise in price, in fact the price dropped. I mainly collect trophy cards in their original casing, so I was contemplating whether to get it in its case or the PSA 10 copy, but the price difference was pretty huge. At that point Iā€™m literally paying an extra $200 just for the original casing + a card that may or may not get PSA 10, so that felt super dumb. Then, the seller, after months of it being relisted, decided to put a further temporary sale on that card. At that point for $230, it was a no brainer, and the population of PSA 10 is not even that huge.

Will I be selling? Most likely not, because I also own a copy of Miracle Diamond, so I do not want to break the ā€œsetā€ (What Wonder Platinum? Never heard of that card shhhh). I was planning to hoard a whole bunch of mysterious pearl because I foresaw the price difference between other trophy cards, but I was content with a PSA 10 copy so I decided to invest into other cards instead. A month or so later, the trophy card market began to dry up really fast.

2 Likes

Oh sweet!Congrats to you! Man you should have hoarded some and sold one to me JK. But in all honesty I have one but it is bit damaged, so i am trying to upgrade it!

Haha, in hindsight I should have, but grading for me is a hassle and I used the money instead on a cheapish 1st base charizard, so in the end it went okay.

Oh I see, thatā€™s too bad! At least you have the card though :stuck_out_tongue:

www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Pokemon-Japanese-Mysterious-Pearl-Trophy-Prize-Card-Palkia/263642870838?hash=item3d6256f436:g:txcAAOSwroBa5F2Y

Sold for $700 ungradedā€¦

1 Like

Theres multiple people willing to pay this if not more for a minty copy rn

1 Like