Will there be a Pokemon Go Booster Display Box?

Hi guys,

I am quite interested in the new Card Set that is being released (Pokemon Go).
I’ve seen a couple of Japanese booster boxes being sold (presale). But I couldn’t find any English booster display boxes for presale.

So I was wondering whether there will actually be any English Pokemon Go booster display boxes? If there aren’t, what would be the best value to buy Pokemon Go Boosters? Is the Elite Trainer Box of any good value? It has 10 Booster Packs for about 58 Euros.

Thanks!

Special sets dont get booster boxes, only ETBs and other collector boxes! Same with Hidden fates, Shining fates etc

Thanks for confirming. What type of product (ETB or tins or special collection box etc…) is usually best value? (Minimal price per booster pack)?

Typically with the special sets it works out where most products come out to about $5 per pack. At that point it just depends on your preference for which promo card you’re getting. The ETBs tend to have some of the better promos compared to a normal product, but it can definitely vary. Sometimes there will be products for special sets like the Shining Fates Mini Tins where they’re slightly cheaper than $5 per pack because they don’t come with any promo, but I don’t think we have those for this set.

Everything I just mentioned is assuming it’s MSRP of course, with things slowing down lately I wouldn’t be surprised if you found places selling things for less than MSRP. General rule of thumb though is $5 per pack for special sets.

1 Like

Thank you!! That’s very helpful. Is it worth to buy a couple of single boosters from sellers on cardmarket/ebay?
For presale, their prices are cheaper per booster compared to the collection boxes. But I am afraid that people will weigh the packs and only sell packs with bad pulls.