Which E4 Theme do you use?

Hi friends!

I recently was questioning what other color schemes are out there for our forum and began changing mine. Since the site change I’ve used Lopunny since I liked the brown tones but interested in trying something new.

I usually am in dark mode too.

What about you all?

3 Likes

Since the site moved last year, I’ve been using E4 Classic theme with Alt Dark (Dark Mode) color combination

I’ve discovered today that the Forum actually has Spanish option. Ironically, the category names are not translated for unknown reasons …

2 Likes

I prefer darker themes. I use Seviper pallet, because it is similar to my coding interface, but retains the purple from the e4 logo.

2 Likes

Just E4 classic with normal dark mode! I dig the purple a lot :melting_face:

2 Likes

Classic light theme because it looks less conspicuous when I am on the site at work.

3 Likes

Nothing fancy, just Classic + Dark mode because it seems the most resting to the eye.

2 Likes

Classic + Alt Dark

2 Likes

Classic + Dark e4

1 Like

I never played with my settings apart from switching to night mode, so I never realized there were other themes to choose. For now I like E4 classic with the poison palette, but might switch to Shiny Mew or Seviper later on!

2 Likes

I’m new here, and I had no idea there were different options until I came across this post, so thank you! After messing around with it, I like the GB Theme with the Shiny Mew Palette! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Black and purple :muscle:t4: