Where to buy booster box cases?

What’s up guys been seeing those super cool acrylic
booster box cases does anyone know where I can buy one at?

Not sure if its the type your looking for but heres a listing for 5pcs:

www.ebay.com/itm/X5-Pokemon-Booster-Box-Plastic-Case-Protective-Box-for-WOTC-Display-/263075471130

Hes probably talking about these. The ones on ebay are flimsy pieces of garbage.
https://instagram.com/p/BPJFcC_lJB1

Yes that’s exactly what I’m referring to

Need the hard acrylic one

If it’s acrylic it shouldn’t be too difficult to make yourself. I’ve messed with acrylic some in my aquarium just getting a sheet at Home Depot and the cutter. Shouldn’t be too crazy to just buy a sheet and cut it up to the dimensions you need (hell you can make it to any size for any other stuff you need) for a box and you could even put a nice hinge and lock on it.

I got a cheap case from The Container Store by the basketball cases. It’s a shadow box… it’s a little bigger than the box, which gives it room to breathe. Then I made a stand for it out of pine.

edit: here’s a photo: imgur.com/a/jznCb

3 Likes

I’m in the process right now of trying to make/buy acrylic cases for my elite trainer boxes and having a hell of a time.

If anyone knows a 7.5 x 3.5 x 6.5" Acrylic box lmk…

It comes without the wood I assume?

You can also get within 1" sizes for acrylic boxes of any dimensions here. Prices are meh though.

www.casesforcollectibles.com

Just did some measurements and this one in the small option should work perfectly

www.containerstore.com/category/acrylic?productId=11003224

Correct… I made the stand. If you have access to a table saw and miter saw it’s pretty straight forward build…

Stopped by container store and got the small shadow box works perfect not as snug but still better than nothing

1 Like

not usually a fan of price tags on sealed product. but the $89.00 seems legendary

3 Likes

Sorry to dig this thread out of the dirt, but does anyone know where I can get these perspex boxes that fit the Japanese pikachu poncho boxes?

1 Like

Am I the only one who saw the OP post about the 1st edition box worth 10k… man how times have changed AND that was only last year :open_mouth:

Sorry not the OP but delightful tyranitars post

we are working to make some acrylic case ( resistant to the sunray :blush: ) for all style of boosters boxes or packs.

I will come back in a month i think to give you some prices :blush:

Some pictures here of some prototypes.

www.casimages.com/a/3P6iY

Do you think you can make ones that fit elite trainer boxes? It’s a very common pokemon product. I’ve had to make them myself got ETB but it can be time consuming.

If you make any in future for the Japanese pikachu poncho and mario boxes you have a customer in me :yum:

1 Like

The pack and booster box cases look nice. Any chance of PCG era boxes having a box to fit at some stage also?