Pokemon WOTC Sealed Theme Deck Acrylic Case

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a lead on where someone in the US could locate a Acrylic Case for a Sealed WOTC Theme Deck Case?

There was one up on the European Ebay and they unfortunately don’t ship to the states,

Maybe someone makes one and is a member here, figured id shoot my shot.

Thanks!

@smellyblueberry , It’s funny you asked because I just did a review for “Graded Powers” acrylic theme deck display cases. I will post it sooner or later, but I already have a review for the booster box case so you can get an idea.

Here is the link for the theme deck one (15 bucks)
Acrylic Theme deck cases

2 Likes

Did you do a review for the individual deck case or for the “8 deck display box” case? If it was the 8 deck box, how much space was there in the case? Could it be ok to house 8 individual decks without the display box with minimal movement? If it was the individual deck box, what should someone do if the deck has a hangtab, cut/fold/or try to remove?

Thanks!

@lyleberr,The regular theme deck is very snug and there is minimal space at the top when fully inserted. It will definitely not fit with a hanging tab attached. If you choose to cut the tab off flush with the top of the box, then I “think” it will fit, but I’m not 100% sure. I can test it and let you know tomorrow easily enough though. I have some decks with tabs to see if they at least slide in still.

1 Like

@lyleberr,I took a fossil theme deck with a hanger tab on the back and I was able to actually fit it into the case “barely”.

Be aware that my hanging tab was already bent due to how it was stored by the original owner and depending on placement of your tab it may or may not be able to squeeze into the theme deck acrylic case.

In a nut shell, the case is not meant for theme decks with hanging tabs, but you “may” still be able to squeeze it in. You also increase the risk of tearing the plastic trying to do this though…

1 Like

I’ve purchased 30 or so of the booster pack cases from Lucy. Been a big fan. Haven’t tried the theme deck ones myself however (don’t have any).

shop.lasersnakeemporium.com/product/wotc-theme-deck-display-case

Thanks for all the info @joer, Would still be interested to know if anyone has more details on the display box case.

Excellent info, thank you!

I am unfortunately looking for the sealed case of 8 ‘brick’, but do still need the smaller ones as well.

If anyone hears about the big one please let me know, I don’t think I saw it on that website or maybe missed it.

Look up pandoracases on ig

If you are looking for a acrylic case for the 8 deck display box, the website JoeR linked has them at least for preorder here www.gradedpower.com/catalog/pokemon_supplies-pokemon_acrylic_cases/pokemon_preconstructed_box_8_deck_acrylic_display_guard_60031/295419. Are you looking for a acrylic case for a boxed case of 8 deck display boxes (I think they come with 6 display boxes so a total of 48 decks per case)?

Thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

@smellyblueberry, If you do get it, can you let me know how tight it fits? Looking to possibly get some if theyll fit and somewhat protect the individual boxes nicely without the Display box surrounding it.

1 Like

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I recieved my theme deck acrylic case finally today which I can only attribute due to all the shortages.

(Mods I am only bumping this thread to let those who asked, how I feel about the case.)

If I remember right I got in at $30 and maybe another $10 to ship, I feel its very worth the price and would recommend it anyone. Nice and sturdy, no magnets on the bottom however. Its a bottom loading case, doesn’t seem to have any issues staying put and together.

Fits nice and snug, and I was able to let it slide into the case freely and securely.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

2 Likes

Only because I think the questions fits this thread…

Does anyone know of an acrylic case for the “japanese squirtle bulbasaur intro deck”? No idea where to find one for that, but I would love to protect it since the plastic is really fragile.

Ive tried looking into double VHS cases but they are pretty hard to find. Maybe looking into cases for oddsized cardboxes gets you closer to correct sizes.

@smellyblueberry, Thank you for posting an update. Looks like its not an overly snug fit and has enough space to fit the display comfortably.

1 Like