What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Picked up this sealed Pikachu and Meowth Walkie Talkie set by Tiger Electronics!

Out of all the old sealed toys the Tiger items seem to get the most attention so it’s hard to find good deals on them; but I lucked into a great deal on this one opening Ebay at the right time

11 Likes

I don’t even like yugioh but that blue eyes is beautiful!!

1 Like

I love the Yuka Morii pickups. If you don’t mind me asking, are the Burger King promo packs randomized or will you get the Pokemon that matches the toy? I would like to get a mint copy of the Happiny for myself.

1 Like

Random card I think. I got a water type stand but it came with a reverse holo Pikachu.

The back pops off so you can display the card it came with.

Mine also came with the Mantyke plushie which I still have.

11 Likes

i like that sccizor

1 Like

They’re randomized! These toys are what introduced me to Pokemon back in ‘08 so I went back and bought a ton of them (they’re still pretty cheap) to open to get a complete set of mint cards :slight_smile:

Just to warn you; the toys with the happiny/pachirisu/turtwig/chimchar/piplup/pikachu stands can indent the cards fairly easily. The flatter toys (the deck cases) are the best to get if looking to get good conditioned cards!

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice little bit of vintage league stuff this morning. Got them unused for pretty good price! Win.

Does anybody remember or know what the TM stickers were? Pretty sure it was just a stamp wasn’t it?

12 Likes

Paging professor @stagecoach for assistance.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a nice plushie. It’s one of the sitting cuties which you can get from the pokemon center website (if your country has one). They’re all pretty cheap btw.

1 Like

They were in fact stickers. :slight_smile:

Accidentally uploaded a bunch of unrelated photos the first time. Whoopsie.

13 Likes

Oooo yes brilliant I do remember them now I’ve seen them again. Nice one!

Are they yours at all?? Not wanting to move a couple are you :eyes::rofl:

1 Like

They are mine, yes. Although currently @HumanForScale has them for documentation.

I may have some duplicates, but definitely not a full set. Do you want me to see what I might have?

2 Likes

thank you for information :slight_smile:

Cool. Drop me a message whenever

1 Like

It arrived late but couldn’t care less when it’s finally here, my one last true grail, topps chrome sparkle muk! No massive cards to chase down anymore! @lamplamp @livindavido indeed it was this but i didn’t want to say anything before i had the card in my hands to not curse it and jinx it to get lost :smiley: The feeling is incredible, the hunt is finally over

48 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Awesome! Must feel so good to finally have it!

2 Likes

Sick! Or should I say, Nasteh`!

2 Likes

It sure is an incredible feeling i can’t even describe, a lot of stress is now gone from collecting since this card started to become really already an obsession. I wrote it in my collection thread too but my wife and i are expecting twins this summer and the thought of not having this card would have bothered me through those times too so no better time to get a relief from this! So many more cards to get but none to actively hunt!

8 Likes