What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

LOL, I have those Japanese cards.
Didn’t put them on cardmarket, but someday I will.
Search engine is not that difficult they are under the English set, the ones you have there are in the EX Dragon section, just select japanese language and they should be found (however I really don’t know if there are a lot of them offered) Let me know because I have them from 4 sets that period I might be sitting on a fortune in commons/uncommons.

3 Likes

Thanks for that offer, I’ll take you at your word! There are still a few blank spots in my collectiin within that era where I could use a little help! I’ll write you a DM in the next few days! :slight_smile:

1 Like

God I love that classic japanese logo! Hits hard EVERY time! Very cool stuff too! Are those things in the bags manga?

its coro coro magazines from 1996-2001 with pokemon sections in them for example the one giving mew as a prize back then in the games for corocoro readers or the send post cards to get to pre order the japanese pokemon blue. the plastic bags just came from seller packing it and since there is no apparent way to grade them at the moment i think i just kept them in there to conserve the condition as much as i can

1 Like

just got in mail the japanese fan book of 1997 that came with the promo mew unfourtently not with it but its in exceptional good condition was the only one on ebay for 35$ it got some wonderful art and ads about pokemon including the comic with claferiy from japan. i noticed that the japanese people take very good care of their possessions and that is great for us

here are some of the pages

28 Likes

Just purchased several psa 8 english gold stars. Don’t know what the seller got after shipping and fees but this is what I paid (price in USD)

Charizard - $1840
Gyarados - $805
Flareon - $400

Feels like the market on stars have soften quite a bit.

4 Likes

Very excited about these 2 PWCC wins from this past Sunday’s auction. Ever since I first saw the creature’s deck cards and the special historical significance of them I wanted to add a few to my collection. Bonus points for me with Pikachu on the infographics on the backs!

45 Likes

Wow thats incredible, kranz! Congrats on those pick ups :smile:

1 Like

Super nice. Those are really incredible pickups, not to mention once in a lifetime. Many congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

My precious collection box finally came after staying for almost 2 months at tenso :grin:

17 Likes

preciousDoom

Couldn’t help myself. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Scoured local Publix stores for Evolving Skies…didn’t disappoint.

13 Likes

Now to find a non holo.

10 Likes

Finally recieved my grail card today! In my opinion this is the coolest card ever printed in the pokemon TCG.

36 Likes

Very nice, congrats!

2 Likes

Had a fun mail day yesterday! So glad to be able to finally add the Magikarp&Wailord alternate to the collection! I should have done it a lot sooner though, lol.

13 Likes

Love that Karp/Wailord :grinning:

Thanks! This was a HUGE goal for me!

2 Likes

Finally got around to picking up a binder copy of this one.

I was surprised how much of a pain it was to find one in half decent condition.

17 Likes

Got some mail from Japan!

21 Likes