What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Another great 227 promo is the looking back pikachu stamp promo :grinning:

2 Likes

Somehow managed to snag a Poncho Rayquaza Pikachu for $100, sending to PSA since it is pack fresh.

5 Likes

Wow! Was this through an auction?

1 Like

Oh no, it was a local deal. Person just wanted cash as fast as possible, he knew what he had but was in a hurry so he asked for $100 cash. He didnt want to place it on ebay nor anything.

Once in a lifetime thing.

4 Likes

The card was… real… right? :astonished:

1 Like

Oh yes, i did very close inspection and compared it to a real one. I was as skeptical as anyone else lol.

3 Likes

I feel bad breaking this one out of its case because this is a high grade for a tough card but it must go home to my binder.

19 Likes

Finally united the 2003-04 Victory Ring & Orb :slight_smile: Articles on the events below for your reading pleasure

26 Likes

Congrats! Just in time for Cosmic Eclipse’s 3rd anniversary :smile:

1 Like

Like the blue tint these reverses give off under white light.

14 Likes

I pray it arrives in good shape. Seller told me its mint, doesnt mean much seeing as they are a new seller, but aside from what i thought was a flaw that the seller said isnt, it looked very clean

7 Likes

Package from Japan!

14 Likes

The best Shining card ever minted!
:rofl: Somehow it is tho… I’m not sure how.
Oh! And a STEAL on an addition to the Arita trove!

20 Likes

I genuinely had no idea this card existed, I think it might be my favorite shining card as well now lol.

1 Like

Starting to collect the Japanese Battle Road 2007-2008 promos featuring Diamond and Pearl game characters

15 Likes

beautiful

1 Like

lmao. i need that card. :rofl:

1 Like

love slowpokes face

1 Like

Another weekly block down. Took me a while to get Arcanine at a good price in NM/M condition, very happy with this one :fire::dog: :

Both will be headed to the binder in the future.

7 Likes

Paid a reasonably good price! Will likely end up in my binder.

8 Likes