What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Never seen it myself until I came across it. Blue labels were used for encapsulated autographs before they changed them all to red labels. Not sure how old exactly mine is though.

1 Like

Just some small pick ups lately. Sword and Shield full arts are actually pretty awesome! Much prefer them to SM ones where it would just be the pokemon chilling in an MSPaint-filled background lol

8 Likes

I’ve been searching a long time for this one… so happy to have it in my collection. :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

Nice, I think that set is a huge sleeper. Some collectors are silently buying before they pump.

1 Like

Couple boxes i found locally.

8 Likes

18 Likes

I’m happy to share that I’ve finally completed the EN Eeveelutions alt art set. Some were pulled and others were bought. Next stop, a complete JP set!

25 Likes

What about Cardhouse?
Something I should know about that Seller?

One of the few that sell jungle errors in Europe, sadly.

They’ve had some shady dealings over the years. Go on YouTube and look up “Rattle Cardhouse” and he has multiple videos on them if you’re really curious. I almost bought from them, but then I realized they were trying to sell a damaged slab at full price until I looked closer at the ad.

1 Like

If ur including the original vmax trio, good luck to you!!!

1 Like

Something different. All the Typhlosion Battrio disks.
Each come from a different set. The middle one is a McDonald’s promo from 2010.

11 Likes

Time to step up the shipping game

12 Likes

I’ve never seen a card from that era or beyond in those old slabs before

1 Like

Thankfully I’ve already bought that trio in Japanese. It was my largest purchase so far as a small set this year. That doesn’t mean the rest of the eevee vmax HRs are anything to sneeze at :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thats awesome!! Im probably just gonna stick the english ones in my binder sadly lol & yea umbreon will probably mess u up good too lol

1 Like

A lot of the psa 10s from bw are in old certs as most 10s were graded back then

1 Like

A regret of mine was not getting a wireless thermal printer, don’t know what was going through my head.

One more I bought just yet (thanks for the link @fritz): another English 25th anniversary Jumbo Pikachu, but this time with non-holo stamp:

Greetz,
Quuador

16 Likes

It is funny, I actually got a Pikachu jumbo in place of a Bulbasaur when I opened a Kanto first partner pack. I just checked it hoping maybe it could be a non-metallic error one. It isn’t. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Drink coaster

11 Likes